DeSantis For President in 2024?

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Oh, you left out an inconvenient fact that predicated the creation of someone’s safe place as your leader was banned for good:

IMG_5895.jpeg

I’m not sure how safe it is, you and a few others seem to be intimately familiar with how it all works at that site.   

I don’t recall DR being permanently banned, I do recall a weeks absence at one point.  It’s possible, there were lots of feelings hurt and apparently a soft few complained to mods.  Still, quite a few posters chose the other board and seem happy having never been suspended for even a moment or two. 

As for leadership by the Rhino, I don’t think it was his intent, but he obviously burrowed deeply into your psyche based on how often you fixate on him.    He’s become your muse. 

Back to Suny though, have you ever been banned for a couple months?  A couple weeks? A couple days?  A couple hours?  A couple minutes?   I haven’t. 

Edited by leh-nerd skin-erd
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I don’t recall DR being permanently banned,

Of course you knew he was banned for good… c’mon man.

Who dis:

On 6/25/2022 at 11:09 AM, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I don’t set the rules on who/who doesn’t get booted, of course, but I’m not always sure what standards are followed.  As for DR, I enjoyed many of his posts, he was correct on issues w/r to Trussia long before it was decided.  I enjoyed communicating with him, and personally don’t think the board is improved or somehow better without him here.  

lmao

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Of course you knew he was banned for good… c’mon man.

Who dis:

lmao

BillSy, seriously you need to take a breath and stop fixating on the other site. What I actually wrote was this:

I don’t recall DR being permanently banned, I do recall a weeks absence at one point.  It’s possible, there were lots of feelings hurt and apparently a soft few complained to mods. 

Why cut important parts of the sentence and make yourself look bad?    If you’re struggling that hard for validation and acceptance, just ask.  

The paragraph you copied n pasted remains true to this day though. 

Thank you for making my point.  

Edited by leh-nerd skin-erd
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

BillSy, seriously you need to take a breath and stop fixating on the other site. What I actually wrote was this:

I don’t recall DR being permanently banned, I do recall a weeks absence at one point.  It’s possible, there were lots of feelings hurt and apparently a soft few complained to mods. 

Why cut important parts of the sentence and make yourself look bad?    If you’re struggling that hard for validation and acceptance, just ask.  

The paragraph you copied n pasted remains true to this day though. 

Thank you for making my point.  

None of this makes me bad… you’re the one digging out of another self created hole because you people never ever think.

You know the guy is banned - otherwise - you know @Deranged Rhino would be active AF here because the clinical narcissist would be here daily - instead DR hasn’t logged in since October 3, 2020 - and we all know he doesn’t have that sort of self control.

Keep digging.

It’s quite comical. 

6 hours ago, BillStime said:

None of this makes me bad… you’re the one digging out of another self created hole because you people never ever think.

You know the guy is banned - otherwise - you know @Deranged Rhino would be active AF here because the clinical narcissist would be here daily - instead DR hasn’t logged in since October 3, 2020 - and we all know he doesn’t have that sort of self control.

Keep digging.

It’s quite comical. 

I wouldn’t say you’re “bad” though cutting text to change meaning reveals lack of confidence in your position, and is most definitely the clumsy move of a pedestrian thinker.    

The bigger picture imo is that in a post about SUNY and his unusually long ban, you immediately thought of a poster gone for three years, hyper-fixated on the surrounding his departure, offered what appears to be a clinical diagnosis of some strange sort, implied you are omnipresent and declared that you know exactly what everyone on the board is thinking*, know the exact date of his last post….and seem to think the evidence of his continued absence is an indication of his desire to post here. 

In spite of our differences, I’m rooting for you. 

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I wouldn’t say you’re “bad” though cutting text to change meaning reveals lack of confidence in your position, and is most definitely the clumsy move of a pedestrian thinker.    

The bigger picture imo is that in a post about SUNY and his unusually long ban, you immediately thought of a poster gone for three years, hyper-fixated on the surrounding his departure, offered what appears to be a clinical diagnosis of some strange sort, implied you are omnipresent and declared that you know exactly what everyone on the board is thinking*, know the exact date of his last post….and seem to think the evidence of his continued absence is an indication of his desire to post here. 

A ton of regulars left for good, many of who never visited here.   I have an account there but haven't had/felt the need to visit much.

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

there were lots of feelings hurt and apparently a soft few

Wah!  Remind you of anyone under indictment>?

2 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

maybe cuz he was the poster child for f ups on this site?

1 hour ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I enjoyed interacting with most of those folks—and always planned to make the switch.  I’m just a creature of habit.  

a creature, for sure.

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Eyeroll 1

7 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Wah!  Remind you of anyone under indictment>?

No, not in the least.

maybe cuz he was the poster child for f ups on this site?

I suppose all obsession starts somewhere.  

a creature, for sure.

Of habit, most def. 

• Like (+1) 2

12 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

👆🤡😂

Here are your actual comments - cut or un cut it does matter.

On 9/4/2023 at 8:48 AM, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

have to ask, how does one get banned from the board for multiple months?  There’s all sorts of silliness on the main board, insults flying, etc…what draws that sort of penalty?  

You walked into this on your own - you tried to lie yourself out of it like you typically do when confronted w indisputable fact. 

Notice - lol - it’s never you - its never your historical takes that come back to haunt you - it’s always someone else.

Keep digging - Classic MAGA.

• Eyeroll 1

32 minutes ago, BillStime said:

👆🤡😂

Here are your actual comments - cut or un cut it does matter.

You walked into this on your own - you tried to lie yourself out of it like you typically do when confronted w indisputable fact. 

Notice - lol - it’s never you - its never your historical takes that come back to haunt you - it’s always someone else.

Keep digging - Classic MAGA.

I want you to know--I completely understand you.  It's probably hard to see it, but I'm ultimately on your side. 

• Disagree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

So let's say you're a governor who's all for education reform. You might also dream of being elected president. So you do something truly innovative. You're gonna expand school vouchers, and you're gonna let parents decide not to send their kids to woke indoctrination centers. They can even stay home with the kids and homeschool them and get state money to help assist with the education of their  little ones! School supplies, all of that nice stuff, right? Why should the parents have to provide the learnin' stuff that those woke indoctrination centers typically provide? It's only fair, and what could possibly go wrong?

https://popular.info/p/disney-tickets-ps5s-and-big-screen

Oh.

Florida parents are taking advantage of an expanded school voucher program championed by Governor Ron DeSantis (R), according to messages from private Facebook groups obtained by Popular Information. The private Facebook messages reveal how parents are using the new Personalized Education Program (PEP), which provides about $8,000 annually to thousands of homeschooled students to get taxpayer-funded theme park passes, big-screen TVs, and other items with an attenuated connection to education. PEP is limited to 20,000 students for the 2023-24 academic year but will expand dramatically in future years, increasing by 40,000 students annually. 

In one exchange posted in a private Facebook group last month, a parent inquires if anyone has had luck getting passes to Disney World approved through the program. Another parent responds that she was able to get passes for Disney World and Universal Studios paid for with taxpayer funds.

Edited by The Frankish Reich