EDIT: Total cost to taxpayers? Bills select sports firm to represent ownership in building new open air stadium in OP, targeted for 2025

2 minutes ago, Bad Things said:

There's a lot of posts about how "they" should poll more of the fans for their opinion on the stadium design.

Don't you think they should poll the Taxpayers that will be footing the bill?

I live on the other side of the planet, and to be honest, my opinions shouldn't count for anything on this.

Erie county tax payers should be thought of first exactly

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Buffalo716 said:

Unfortunately most Buffalonians and Bills fans don't come to forums like this 

Most people here are probably expats and transplants 

Huge following here, but it's probably not even 10% of the fan base

That's such Garbage. 

Everyone here either shows enough respect for the bills to not troll or are fans .. if you think 10% of the posters here are fans your koo koo

7 hours ago, PrimeTime101 said:

That's such Garbage. 

Everyone here either shows enough respect for the bills to not troll or are fans .. if you think 10% of the posters here are fans your koo koo

I think you're misreading what I said

Everybody here is a ultimate Bills fan.. that's why they're on the message board

My point was this message board is only probably 10% of Bills fans around the world... And that's ludicrously high.. prolly under 1%

Don't get it twisted.. this place is filled with die-hard bills fans it's why we are here 

Edited by Buffalo716

Everybody here is a ultimate Bills fan.. that's why they're on the message board

My point was this message board is only probably 10% of Bills fans around the world

Don't get it twisted.. this place is filled with die-hard bills fans it's why we are here 

yea.. you said it wrong.. so your saying only 10% of the fans on these forums are from buffalo? Does not matter.. A FAN is a FAN. Just about everyone here has been to at least one game in there life I am sure. If they are an Ultimate Fan as you put it then the Ultimate Fan no matter where they live should have a say on a poll... 

just silliness. 

7 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

My point was this message board is only probably 10% of Bills fans around the world

if this board’s membership is 10% of Bills fans total then they have a smaller fanbase than a Texas high school football team. Ridiculous statement. Also not surprising

• Like (+1) 3

Just now, Buffalo716 said:

No. Dude there's only like 10 or 20,000 active fans on this forum

There are millions of Bills fans

This place only compromises like 10% of Bills fans that was my point.. the vast majority of Bills fans from Buffalo and around the world don't come here

So a poll here of 15,000 fans doesn't represent the full fan base or Buffalo

And that's what I was responding to.. never once said anything about the character of the fans here

I said the majority of Buffalo Bills fans around the world  and in Buffalo aren't on this message board, it's the truth

that explains it better.. OK.. To my point... These forums are not the only place a poll has been at.. Channel 4 and 7 did a poll. Twitter did multiple polls. They were all pretty split between Roof, Retractable and no roof

• Like (+1) 2

7 hours ago, JoPoy88 said:

if this board’s membership is 10% of Bills fans total then they have a smaller fanbase than a Texas high school football team. Ridiculous statement. Also not surprising

That actually helps my point.. my point was the vast majority of Bills fans aren't on this website.. shot ridiculously high at 10%... Your tight prolly under 1%

I wasn't disparaging anybody..  my point was most Bills fans are not on this website I don't know how that's controversial

Edited by Buffalo716

3 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

No. Dude there's only like 10 or 20,000 active fans on this forum

There are millions of Bills fans

This place only compromises like 5-10% of Bills fans that was my point.. probably less... the vast majority of Bills fans from Buffalo and around the world don't come here

So a poll here of 15,000 fans doesn't represent the full fan base or Buffalo

And that's what I was responding to.. never once said anything about the character of the fans here

I said the majority of Buffalo Bills fans around the world  and in Buffalo aren't on this message board, it's the truth

you come up with a bigger place to do a poll then let me know.. forums is a small fan size and you cant possibly know how say a million bills fans are thinking.

That actually helps my point.. my point was the vast majority of Bills fans aren't on this website.. shot high at 10%

And that's a fact

I wasn't disparaging anybody..  my point was most Bills fans are not on this website I don't know how that's controversial

You shot wayyyy high yes.

• Haha (+1) 1

7 hours ago, PrimeTime101 said:

that explains it better.. OK.. To my point... These forums are not the only place a poll has been at.. Channel 4 and 7 did a poll. Twitter did multiple polls. They were all pretty split between Roof, Retractable and no roof

We are literally all hardcore Bills fans on a message board... We all shout different opinions here 

At least I'm not wishy-washy, I stand by my opinions and I show respect to everybody.. 

Edited by Buffalo716

9 minutes ago, PrimeTime101 said:

Agree. But here we are. Twitter, Channel 4 news and other bigger outlets have done such polls on the stadium.. Roof.. Retractable.. No roof.. Results pretty split.

Yeah, I'm sure there are more than enough fans willing to fill a roofed stadium as they are an open one.  And while diehard no roof fans will grumble, most won't avoid going to the games just because there's a roof.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, Doc said:

Yeah, I'm sure there are more than enough fans willing to fill a roofed stadium as they are an open one.  And while diehard no roof fans will grumble, most won't avoid going to the games just because there's a roof.

Doc... as always you are spot on and made my point. THANK YOU KIND SIR! 

• Like (+1) 2

47 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Probably by 9% but I was being lenient 

The point was this place is filled with a small percentage of hardcore fans ... Hardcore fans have strong opinions lol

I primarily responded to a guy, who said he don't pay taxes in Western New York or New York state so his opinion shouldn't matter..

As a Bills fan of course you have your opinion and it does matter.. but when it comes to building the stadium I think a Bills fan who's paying New York state and Erie Couty taxes should maybe be polled

In a legitimate poll of Erie county

Taxpayers should be polled? You cant make this stuff up lol... GL with that.