The American Media Should Not Be Trusted

11 minutes ago, Unforgiven said:

The media themselves call this "police'ing" the news.

And those of us who still live under a blue sky know full well that when the media won't cover a story that reflects poorly upon democrats....then that story is right over a hot target. 

And when commie rags cover for them....

America’s state media: The blackout on Biden corruption is truly ‘Pulitzer-level stuff

The Hill, by Jonathan Turley

This week, Rep. Byron Donalds (R-Fla.) tried to do the impossible. After he and his colleagues presented a labyrinth of LLC shell companies and accounts used to funnel as much as $10 million to Biden family members, Donalds tried to induce the press to show some interest in the massive corruption scandal. “For those in the press, this easy pickings & Pulitzer-level stuff right here,” he pleaded. The response was virtually immediate. Despite showing nine Biden family members allegedly receiving funds from corrupt figures in Romania, China and other countries, The New Republic quickly ran a story headlined “Republicans Finally Admit They Have No Incriminating Evidence on Joe Biden

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/4003066-americas-state-media-the-blackout-on-biden-corruption-is-truly-pulitzer-level-stuff/

• Like (+1) 1

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Durham Report Wasn't Even Released Officially Before Media Tried to Spin It Away

The 306-page Durham Report has just been released and we brought you some of the topline highlights from some folks who saw it before it officially dropped.

Among the highlights was that they had absolutely nothing to justify going after the Trump campaign on Russia collusion. They had no information that the Trump campaign had been in contact with any Russian officials. They could not corroborate anything claimed in the Steele Dossier. Peter Strzok was essentially telling a London FBI employee that “there’s nothing to this.”

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2023/05/15/durham-report-wasnt-even-released-officially-before-media-tried-to-spin-it-away-n746290

• Like (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, B-Man said:

We always knew they could and would never acknowledge the truth…the MSM was guaranteed that Trump was guilty by the Dems…so they are still holding out hope- they don’t wanna call it too soon…🤣🤣🤣

Everybody lied. Everybody. This is why we need independent media!

DAVID STROM 

33386f91-a9f1-4d93-b5d0-fa4cf2e52ac2-450

FTA:

At least there will be much more in the independent media. In the MSM? It will be more of a squib than a bombshell. Nobody wants to do a deep dive because pretty much everybody was in on the long con. The Clinton campaign started the Russia hoax, the Obama Administration backed her up, the CIA knew it was BS but supported the narrative, and the FBI opened a multi-year investigation based upon what it knew from the beginning to be politically motivated lies.

The Durham Report lays out what a fraud it all was, and frankly, some of what was done should count as treason. As in the hanging kind. Think Peter Strzok, to begin with. Add in Adam Schiff. They, in my judgment, committed treason. Strzok is making bank and Schiff will be rewarded with a seat in the Senate.

The CIA briefed President Obama on Hillary Clinton’s plan to fake a Russia collusion hoax on July 26, 2020. Every single person involved in the Russia collusion story at the government level, including the FBI, knew that this was a Hillary Clinton scheme to smear Donald Trump. The Durham Report lays out the scam in great detail.

Not only did they all approve, but they also went into overdrive. They violated FBI rules, lied to courts, steamrolled anybody with doubts, and worked overtime to destroy Donald Trump both before the election and during his presidency.

https://hotair.com/david-strom/2023/05/16/everybody-lied-everybody-this-is-why-we-need-independent-media-n551055

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

On 6/10/2021 at 4:09 AM, SCBills said:

I guess we can just keep a list here of everything the media has lied, or “misinformed” the public of over the last few years.  

Russiagate

Bountygate

Officer Sicknick skull bashed in with a fire extinguisher 

Covington Catholic kids

Hunter Biden’s laptop is “Russian misinformation”

”Debunked” Wuhan lab leak

President Trump “tear gassed” protesters for a photo op

The science behind hydroxychloroquine

I think the major networks should not be trusted. They are either the talking voice of either the left, or the right with no in between.

Majority of my news I get from Kyle Kulinski, who is left but calls balls and strike

It’s pretty much a given that he’s going to point out problems on the right, but he will call bull#### on the left to

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

13 minutes ago, Doc said:

There is no evidence Russia's undisputed meddling in our elections has ever worked.  It would make colluding with them dumb.

So, why was Trump so friendly with Putin and his concerns?

Why would Trump need to change the whole party platform to benefit Putin?

41 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

I think the major networks should not be trusted. They are either the talking voice of either the left, or the right with no in between.

Majority of my news I get from Kyle Kulinski, who is left but calls balls and strike

It’s pretty much a given that he’s going to point out problems on the right, but he will call bull#### on the left to

Yea.. there’s some decent independent media… If you watch Kyle Kulinski, you probably have seen, or heard of, Breaking Points with Saager and Krystal Ball.   

Russell Brand’s podcast is good from an anti-establishment standpoint.  He’s a liberal, but in the classical sense, not whatever AOC has become. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, SCBills said:

Yea.. there’s some decent independent media… If you watch Kyle Kulinski, you probably have seen, or heard of, Breaking Points with Saager and Krystal Ball.   

Russell Brand’s podcast is good from an anti-establishment standpoint.  He’s a liberal, but in the classical sense, not whatever AOC has become. 

Crystal ball and Kyle Kulinski just got married and off their honeymoon, so yeah I’m dialed into them