Joe: “I keep forgetting I’m president” 🤷‍♂️

1 hour ago, Precision said:

What a knucklehead! if he had been drinking MAYBE, JUST MAYBE he would have been charged.  Why would they let him off if he had been drinking?

Care to discuss the fact that Joey's wife ran the stop sign or had the infant on her lap (which were facts)?  Care to discuss the rumors that Nelia was the one drunk?  That she had been drinking heavily because Joe was cheating on her?

Didn't think so.  

Did you click the link? Maybe do a little research? Or must you be hand-fed everything?  

1 hour ago, Precision said:

What a knucklehead! if he had been drinking MAYBE, JUST MAYBE he would have been charged.  Why would they let him off if he had been drinking?

Care to discuss the fact that Joey's wife ran the stop sign or had the infant on her lap (which were facts)?  Care to discuss the rumors that Nelia was the one drunk?  That she had been drinking heavily because Joe was cheating on her?

Didn't think so.  

Oh his wife was drunk, too? Got it - not more conspiracy, right? Of course not because DR says so and National Review, REDSTATE or Breitbart probably “reported” it for their sheep. 

I wasn’t alive when said accident occurred but using THIS tragedy shows how absolutely disgusting, pathetic and desperate vile cultist like you are.

There was obviously enough information at the scene to question whether the trucker was intoxicated but of course you know ALL - because you were there right?

36 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Nope.  Not worth the effort.  

Agreed!

21 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Oh his wife was drunk, too? Got it - not more conspiracy, right? Of course not because DR says so and National Review, REDSTATE or Breitbart probably “reported” it for their sheep. 

I wasn’t alive when said accident occurred but using THIS tragedy shows how absolutely disgusting, pathetic and desperate vile cultist like you are.

There was obviously enough information at the scene to question whether the trucker was intoxicated but of course you know ALL - because you were there right?

Go have mommy change your diapers kid.

21 minutes ago, Precision said:

Here I thought this message board was for adults.  Not some unemployed freaking millennial living in his parents' basement.

Oh so mature of you sir.

You couldn’t defend yourself nor your argument so you self destructed in typical DR fashion. 

10 minutes ago, Precision said:

Here I thought this message board was for adults.  Not some unemployed freaking millennial living in his parents' basement.

This is classic Billzy.  My suggestion is bat him around a bit like a ball of yarn if you like, you'll get some good stuff but very little of it will make sense. 

Of all the nonsensical information he posted today, from the part of the lack of evidence of impairment implying impairment, to rumor mongering about what Skip and Poochie D at the firehouse 'cross town think they thought they heard from Jimmy and Tiny's brother on the job, my new favorite Billzyism is the need to declare whether or not he was alive at the time of the accident. 

I want to be honest...I was not alive during World War 2.  What was that all about? 

• Thank you (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, BillStime said:

There is search functionality - use it

But if you haven’t figured it out - I am a one issue voter - save America.

You are a hack or a bot.  Thanks for finally admitting it. 

👍

Doesn't this kinda put you squarely in the POS category?

Edited by Tenhigh
  • Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

This is classic Billzy.  My suggestion is bat him around a bit like a ball of yarn if you like, you'll get some good stuff but very little of it will make sense. 

Of all the nonsensical information he posted today, from the part of the lack of evidence of impairment implying impairment, to rumor mongering about what Skip and Poochie D at the firehouse 'cross town think they thought they heard from Jimmy and Tiny's brother on the job, my new favorite Billzyism is the need to declare whether or not he was alive at the time of the accident. 

I want to be honest...I was not alive during World War 2.  What was that all about? 

LMAO - I love when the cult comes out to defend their ring leader - it’s touching.

• Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, BillStime said:

LMAO - I love when the cult comes out to defend their ring leader - it’s touching.

Keep in mind in accordance with Rules of Billzy,  cult members can only defend the ring leader if we have been previously born, and are currently alive.  I want you to know I was born, and am actively living.  I'd ask that we all agree that anyone not yet born remain silent until such time as birth occurs. 

1 minute ago, Precision said:

Let me just say I expect a lot more respect being a ringleader and all.  I'll post a link where you can all send tribute.

Ha ha ha ha

You’re our ringleader?  Nothing personal but we could do a LOT better.  

Have you ever noticed when someone starts a sentence with “nothing personal…” it’s often extremely personal?  🤔

16 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Ringleader?  What in the world is he talking about now?  

Sometimes, against my better judgement, I converse with him.  I usually can follow what he means, generally, and know his nose will always end up somewhere in the neighborhood of Biden's keister.  Today was a prime example. 

He's from the "Trump cult" lineage of posters, so at first I assumed he meant I was defending Trump.  As there was no reference whatsoever to Trump by him, me, or anyone else, I really have no idea.  

1 minute ago, Chef Jim said:

You’re our ringleader?  Nothing personal but we could do a LOT better.  

Have you ever noticed when someone starts a sentence with “nothing personal…” it’s often extremely personal?  🤔

@Precision, no offense, but I see you more as more of a First Stew, Key Grip sort of player at this stage of your development.  You got moxie, I'll tell you that.  I can see you leading rings in 12-18 months, certainly no more than 5 years.  

4 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Sometimes, against my better judgement, I converse with him.  I usually can follow what he means, generally, and know his nose will always end up somewhere in the neighborhood of Biden's keister.  Today was a prime example. 

He's from the "Trump cult" lineage of posters, so at first I assumed he meant I was defending Trump.  As there was no reference whatsoever to Trump by him, me, or anyone else, I really have no idea.  

He thinks Precision is DR or something something.