Joe: “I keep forgetting I’m president” 🤷‍♂️

8 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

As I suggested in another thread maybe Sinema should say enough of this BS and threaten to switch parties and total "F" over the communist parties agenda if they don't call off the dogs.  That would be game over for Joey until at least January 2023.  How entertaining would it be to see all the lib's scream and cry about that!

I heard that the people harassing her are Illegal Aliens that are demanding citizenship.  If true, it shows what happens when you throw all sorts of empty promises out to the masses.  Some people take you seriously! 

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I heard that the people harassing her are Illegal Aliens that are demanding citizenship.  If true, it shows what happens when you throw all sorts of empty promises out to the masses.  Some people take you seriously! 

If only we knew where to find these people here in violation of our laws…

12 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

If only we knew where to find these people here in violation of our laws…

Perhaps the problem is simply a complete lack of self-awareness?  Or is the administration discreetly being run behind the scenes by the previously employed GM's of the Houston Texans and the Buffalo Sabres?    

• Like (+1) 1

On 10/5/2021 at 8:24 AM, SoCal Deek said:

Is The Process he was referring to the same as The System he claims supports racism? Why is it The Business that Joe’s been a part of for the last 50 years seems overwhelmed by racism, scandal, graft and corruption? 

Or the party he is been part of  been overwhelmed by the above for over 150 years?

4 minutes ago, Wacka said:

Or the party he is been part of  been overwhelmed by the above for over 150 years?

Or after 50 to 60 years controlling the federal government for the majority of the time along with control of blue state and city governments have spent trillions on programs that have led to incrementally small improvements in the lives of the inner city communities they claim to champion.  They accept no blame for the lack of progress but rather assign it to systemic racism committed by people that have no power or control over anything.  People that are themselves victim of the elite and powerful the left represents.  Apparently they've learned well that keeping people down and dependent keeps them voting blue.  And that's the real game here.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

I thought of putting this under the "Pedo" thread, but Joe is such an unaware dunce, it is better here.

Joe Biden doesn’t seem to know where Jill is right now, but he *does* know that ‘everybody knows I like kids better than people’ [video]

00001-20.jpg        no-hide.gif

https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2021/10/15/joe-biden-doesnt-seem-to-know-where-jill-is-right-now-but-he-does-know-that-everybody-knows-i-like-kids-better-than-people-video/

My youngest goes to UCONN.  Said there were a lot of "F Joe Biden" and "Let's go Brandon" chants yesterday.  When we went to pickup our eldest at the airport yesterday, we saw Marine 1 coming in and my eldest got a pic of AF1.

• Like (+1) 2

All the things the whack job harpies on the left screeched about Trump...then they turn around 

and vote and cheat for a guy who actually is all those things...and more... oh the irony

Edited by Albwan

48 minutes ago, Doc said:

My youngest goes to UCONN.  Said there were a lot of "F Joe Biden" and "Let's go Brandon" chants yesterday.  When we went to pickup our eldest at the airport yesterday, we saw Marine 1 coming in and my eldest got a pic of AF1.

When I lived in CA I lived in Sunnyvale(Silicon Valley) .That was in the late 90s when Clinton was President. He would fly into Moffett Field in Mountain View to visit Chelsea while she was at Stanford. I am at a red light and see Air Force One on approach. Put my hands up like I was using an antiaircraft gun to shoot it down.