Stadium area bars...AFTER the game

7 hours ago, Tenhigh said:

Because after the game the only place to get an uber is the ECC lot.  It's not quite 3 miles, but probably a very solid 2.  And I usually pick 3 over a walk.  

Big tree to the ECC lot is nowhere near two miles. 

• Eyeroll 1

7 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Which feels like 10 miles at 12:30am after a MNF game when the tailgate started at 2pm.

The smell of urine doesn’t help when the when the DUI check totally freaks you out!

I went with my wife, her mom and uncle (visiting from Lebanon) to a New Year’s Eve event at the Sarasota Opera one year. I had ZERO to drink, but got pulled over in the checkpoint 1/4 mile from our house. The cop asked where I was going. Home. What was my address? I told him. He said I could go, and I mentioned that seemed very easy. He pointed to a packed parking lot to my right and said “those people couldn’t do what you just did.” 

Easy pickin’s!

• Like (+1) 2

On 5/18/2021 at 6:55 PM, Bills fan since 87 said:

Ohhh, that could be dangerous if so.

We have no intent of going to Chippewa or downtown.  We've done that scene for concerts anyway... Hotel s in Hamburg.  Any decent town bars there off hand?  

Hamburg kid here.

Towne House

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1