Lefties are mentally disturbed and must be stopped.

4 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Doing fine. Y aren’t u?  Education would b my guess

why do u think trump got booed ibn SC yesterday?  

listening to a TED talk on npr from a female CIA contractor. They have the MAGAs numbers profiling posters here perfectly 

Is this English?

Im glad Trump got booed in SC.. maybe red America is realizing he’s a joke - what does that have to do with anything I said?

2 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

We want u to shut up and participate in bettering society and democracy 

Ahh yes, society seems so well off with weak men, open borders and asexual millennials/Gen Z on SSRI’s. 

You are weak .. and want us to be weak like you.   Docile, fat and compliant .. easy to control.  

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Is this English?

Im glad Trump got booed in SC.. maybe red America is realizing he’s a joke - what does that have to do with anything I said?

Who is attacking white men?  I don’t feel attacked at all. Just left the Kure beach in NC. Fished on the pier yesterday w Latinos blacks and rednecks. All good

3 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Ahh yes, society seems so well off with weak men, open borders and asexual millennials/Gen Z on SSRI’s. 

You are weak .. and want us to be weak like you.   Docile, fat and compliant .. easy to control.  

I don’t expect u to b like me. You can’t 

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Vomit 1

Just now, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Who is attacking white men?  I don’t feel attacked at all. Just left the beach. Fished on the pier yesterday w Latinos blacks and rednecks. All good

Are you a white European man, fishing on a pier in Europe with a bunch of Latinos and rednecks?

Go back to my post before citing “education” amid your lack of reading comprehension.  

• Haha (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, Westside said:

Well the quack md is a racist. 

Not on the pier.  Was probably 33/33/33%. Many poorer folks, some not

1 hour ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Doing fine. Y aren’t u?  Education would b my guess

why do u think trump got booed ibn SC yesterday?  

listening to a TED talk on npr from a female CIA contractor. They have the MAGAs numbers profiling posters here perfectly “ how civil wars start and how to stop them”

U find civil war amusing Westside?

2 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Not on the pier.  Was probably 33/33/33%. Many poorer folks some not

Virtually everyone encounters a situation like this daily. It’s an “elite” few that discuss it as though it’s an accomplishment of sorts. Yet another feather in your cap. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Virtually everyone encounters a situation like this daily. It’s an “elite” few that discuss it as though it’s an accomplishment of sorts. Yet another feather in your cap. 

Elite is good. NPR has whole series on democracy on out of Chapel Hill station now. Says dems r party of highly educated now.  I agree. Does that make me elite?  If so, guilty…btw NC drivers are aggressive, angry f’s in general.  Can’t wait to get back to pleasant, polite and civilized Va.

• Eyeroll 1

10 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Elite is good. NPR has whole series on democracy on out of Chapel Hill station now. Says dems r party of highly educated now.  I agree. Does that make me elite?  If so, guilty…btw NC drivers are aggressive, angry f’s in general.  Can’t wait to get back to pleasant, polite and civilized Va.

If “elite” includes demonstrations of racism, homophobia, and Tiberius-level ramblings then “elite” is not good. Best to just let your behavior here be our guide on the matter. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

7 hours ago, SCBills said:

Is this English?

They already realize Joke is a joke...

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

17 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Water is wet.

The sky is blue.

Quack MD taking its marching orders from the NPR station in the People's Republic of Chapel Hill.

:lol:

They're r folks in Chapel hill who use the swill u drink in their bidets to wash their asses...Chapel Hill IS the Old South they're just smart enough  to move on.....