Lefties are mentally disturbed and must be stopped.

7 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Hard to focus on that when there’s a Russian dude that didn’t participate in pride warmup skate. 

So glad I'm on this site to find out about this vitally important story.  He's a big boy.  Did it hurt his wittle feelwings?  what's the problem?

https://www.sportsnet.ca/nhl/article/nhl-on-provorovs-pride-night-boycott-players-are-free-to-decide-which-initiatives-to-support/

Edited by redtail hawk

10 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Hard to focus on that when there’s a Russian dude that didn’t participate in pride warmup skate. 

OK. I see your point. Just went to CCN ticker.

its Ukraine, Dragon breath trend, weather, Lemon and Colbert talking about an outfit, and a story about the biggest toad ever.

way more imporant things to investigate. 

15 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

So glad I'm on this site to find out about this vitally important story.  He's a big boy.  Did it hurt his wittle feelwings?  what's the problem?

https://www.sportsnet.ca/nhl/article/nhl-on-provorovs-pride-night-boycott-players-are-free-to-decide-which-initiatives-to-support/

It seems to have hurt yours as you have resorted to the childish tactics of your message board running mate. 

I prefer the right to freedom of expression over coercion. You seem to feel differently. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, JDHillFan said:

It seems to have hurt yours as you have resorted to the childish tactics of your message board running mate. 

I prefer the right to freedom of expression over coercion. You seem to feel differently. 

So do I.  So does the NHL.  So what?  It's a story aimed at fanning the culture war flames.  There are plenty of real issues to fight about.

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Eyeroll 1

7 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

He's a big boy.  Did it hurt his wittle feelwings?  what's the problem?

@redtail hawkBased on your childish words it seems you take issue with this guy’s freedom of expression. Many on the woke side of things do. All he did was not skate. 

Edited by JDHillFan
  • Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

@redtail hawkBased on your childish words it seems you take issue with this guy’s freedom of expression. Many on the woke side of things do. All he did was not skate. 

no.  I fully support his decision.  It's just not very important.  He didn't skate.  He didn't get fined or punished.  End of story but yet it's being discussed here...

3 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

The very same people who told everyone to respect the athletes who made the personal decision to kneel during the national anthem.

How dare you even THINK about criticizing THEM...

There's no level of hypocrisy they wont sink to.

except the kaep lost his livelihood over it during a time where there was a dearth of serviceable qb's

1 minute ago, JDHillFan said:

Then why the childish comments about him?

I doubt he reads this forum.  it wasn't directed at him.

Edited by redtail hawk

2 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

You mean teams/owners didn't want a massive PR headache for a backup at best.

Imagine that.

oh so you're still here. Doc (i assume you have a PhD) what is your answer on how to mitigate further rapid mutations that outpace vax development for Covid?  Let's get back to important stuff.

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Eyeroll 1

8 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

oh so you're still here. Doc (i assume you have a PhD) what is your answer on how to mitigate further rapid mutations that outpace vax development for Covid?  Let's get back to important stuff.

We don't.  I mean we could go full New Zealand and accelerate the downfall of human civilization itself by attempting a futile and irrational zero covid strategy.

But those of us who live in reality recognize that covid-19 and its sub-lineages are with the human race going forward.  The virus will be circulating among human populations long after we are all dust.  So we stop trying to do the impossible and learn to live with it.

• Like (+1) 1

56 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

The very same people who told everyone to respect the athletes who made the personal decision to kneel during the national anthem.

How dare you even THINK about criticizing THEM...

There's no level of hypocrisy they wont sink to.

I can’t believe Biden missed an opportunity to bash this guy like - you know, Trump:

‘Get that son of a B word off the field’

Or Kamala Harris didn’t stage a pathetic walk out during a game:

Pathetic loser

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

We don't.  I mean we could go full New Zealand and accelerate the downfall of human civilization itself by attempting a futile and irrational zero covid strategy.

But those of us who live in reality recognize that covid-19 and its sub-lineages are with the human race going forward.  The virus will be circulating among human populations long after we are all dust.  So we stop trying to do the impossible and learn to live with it.

starting to feel like that one is very bored and gets its kicks out of saying about anything for replies, and why it constantly tosses strawmen to change the subject.

15 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Remember that antifa is a myth. 

And a Highly funded DEM leaning PAC/Lawyer group defended them and got them all off.

While the Media ran with pictures of nice ladies in pink hats.

The national guard was supporting the police that stopped that mob from making it to his inauguration.

• Haha (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

And a Highly funded DEM leaning PAC/Lawyer group defended them and got them all off.

While the Media ran with pictures of nice ladies in pink hats.

The national guard was supporting the police that stopped that mob from making it to his inauguration.

please post a pic of the ladies in pink hats.  the suspense is killing me.

4 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Yeah and all because of Trump.  If he alone had acted quickly it would have been shut down worldwide.  Or something...