Donahoe is the Son of Satan

TD ruined my visit to the theater to see "The Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy." He was constantly talking on his cell phone for most of the movie. When TD wasn't on the phone, he would yell out to everyone what was going to happen next in the movie. What a jackhole!!!

TD stands around at intersections on street corners and calls people on their cell phones in their cars while they're in the left turn lane and demands that they not go through the yellow light when right behind them you were, without question, going to run the red.

330423[/snapback]

GOD I hate that!

He also tells them not to get UNDER the green in the MIDDLE of the intersection... So as to clear the intersection.

What a pr*ck!

TD doesn't pay at toll booths. He just drives thru and covers his face and license plates.

331716[/snapback]

:doh:

I heard he was behind the NECCO scam on the Illinois Tollway.

For those who have not heard... NECCO waffers fit perfectly into the baskets along the Illinois Tollway... Officials claim they "jam" up the machines and will prosecute offenders to the full extent of the law!

Along with accepting NECCO's, Illinois is the only tollway to accept pennies.

TD has been seen throwing huge handfuls into the machines so as to tie up traffic while the machine counts them. He has even been known to throw in one "penny shy" and then argue relentlessly with workers that the machine miscounted his change... Snarling traffic up further!

What a jerk! :o

TD actually flew to Iraq and dug Saddam's fox hole for him before being captured.

331471[/snapback]

Rumors of TDs capture are nothing more than internet gossip. TD is on the loose. He is considered armed and white.

TD went down to Georgia, he was lookin' for a sole to steal....

And he was in a bind. 'Cause he was way behind. And was willin' to make a deal...

331337[/snapback]

Soles okay, but trout is better.

It helps soothe your Soul. :unsure: