Biden Speaks

B-Man

7 minutes ago, BillStime said:

So what percentage of white people do you think would have acted in this manner?  I know you can't answer there and I'm not expecting you to. My point it to get you to think for a moment.  Hey....a guy can dream can't he. 

Just now, BillStime said:

Wait, is what happened in the video NOT a problem?  You qualified it...

Huh?  That's how one phrases a hypothesis.   You posted the video as an example of something.  I can only assume you posted as an example of a problem....not what you'd like to see more of....right?

4 hours ago, Melon said:

Now the lemmings love the media

Wrong.  But it's noteworthy when the AP and CNN are saying Joe lied.

2 hours ago, Melon said:

This person in power killed George Floyd

Derek%20Chauvin%20042021.jpg

Yeah, but not because of racism.

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

Huh?  That's how one phrases a hypothesis.   You posted the video as an example of something.  I can only assume you posted as an example of a problem....not what you'd like to see more of....right?

He has no answers.  

18 hours ago, BillStime said:

I mean, unless he was right to do so?  Has that been considered?

The INSURRECTION thing is such a bad take I won't even address it.  Worst since Civil War?  I guess 9/11, Pearl Harbor, JFK, etc etc just aren't on Dems' radar.

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, OrangeBills said:

The INSURRECTION thing is such a bad take I won't even address it.  Worst since Civil War?  I guess 9/11, Pearl Harbor, JFK, etc etc just aren't on Dems' radar.

You listening to the Five right now, too? 

Greg Gutfeld is proud... 

13 minutes ago, OrangeBills said:

I don’t think it allowed to type insurrection without the word deadly in front of it. 

https://www.aier.org/article/a-grim-reaper-speaks/

JAMES BOVARD: A Grim Reaper Speaks:

President Biden’s first speech to Congress last night hit all the pandemic hot buttons. Even though most members of Congress are vaccinated, all of the 200 attendees in the Capitol were required to wear masks and “socially distance.” The Hill reports that the “imagery will underscore how the pandemic is still gripping the nation despite the availability of vaccines and hope for inching back toward a semblance of normalcy.”

But the speech looked as sparsely attended as a Biden campaign rally or perhaps a Saturday morning Kiwanis breakfast in Hogstooth, Arkansas. As Rep. Thomas Massie (R-KY) quipped, “If Biden is going to take credit for vaccines and defeating the virus, why is he speaking to a practically empty chamber with everyone except him wearing a mask?”

For the same reason Biden does anything nowadays: Somebody told him to.

59 minutes ago, Doc said:

The speech to Congress was watched by over 25M fewer people than Trump's last year.  I hear the Oscars are dying to have him host next time...

57 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Is it me or was it not promoted much? 

56 minutes ago, Doc said:

I couldn't tell you how much it was or wasn't.  But I knew enough about when it was to make sure I avoided watching it.

I'm thinking all those imaginary voters that cast ballots to springboard Joe from a marginal candidate to the Democratic nomination on Super Tuesday and to the Presidency in the General Election forgot to tune in to the speech from fantasy land the other night.  But that aside why did the President that got the most votes ever produce such lousy ratings?   

19 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

I'm thinking all those imaginary voters that cast ballots to springboard Joe from a marginal candidate to the Democratic nomination on Super Tuesday and to the Presidency in the General Election forgot to tune in to the speech from fantasy land the other night.  But that aside why did the President that got the most votes ever produce such lousy ratings?   

At least, buyer's remorse. 

18 minutes ago, Doc said:

Though there is a good number of people who voted for him say he is very “Presidential” when he talks I imagine there is a large number that are embarrassed when he speaks. That was me with Trump.  I liked him, supported him, but couldn’t listen to him speak.  

• Agree 1

36 minutes ago, Doc said:

Just the opposite - people that voted for Biden have confidence in the old guy who beat Trump from his basement.  Biden doesn't have to win the news cycle every day unlike the absolute shitsshow of the last administration. People tuned into to see Trump and cringed as he made a mockery of the presidency, culminating in a coup attempt.

It's nice to wake up and not see our President pissing all over himself; our republic, and our allies.

• Haha (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

CNN blames the pandemic. 🤔 

Is that from the Babylon Bee?  Not that I can't see them being that stupid.

7 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Just the opposite - people that voted for Biden have confidence in the old guy who beat Trump from his basement.  Biden doesn't have to win the news cycle every day unlike the absolute shitsshow of the last administration. People tuned into to see Trump and cringed as he made a mockery of the presidency, culminating in a coup attempt.

It's nice to wake up and not see our President pissing all over himself; our republic, and our allies.

:lol:

They really love people like you. 

• Haha (+1) 1