Name a Right Wing Position

17 minutes ago, BillStime said:

You're just a first-time caller long time listener? 

giphy.gif

Seriously, who are you?

As if I give two craps about your opinion! That is good stuff Nancy.  We are done here, I will leave you to being the conduit between bad twitter accounts and this board.  You add so much to these discussions I would hate to keep you from whatever the hell it is you are trying to do.  Best of luck.

• Like (+1) 1

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

39 minutes ago, rm -rf /* said:

As if I give two craps about your opinion! That is good stuff Nancy.  We are done here, I will leave you to being the conduit between bad twitter accounts and this board.  You add so much to these discussions I would hate to keep you from whatever the hell it is you are trying to do.  Best of luck.

Typical nut job - initiates shitt about my alleged opinion and then tells me he can give two craps about my opinion....

2 hours ago, rm -rf /* said:

You would have to get to know me.  I can tell you, I believe religion and politics are very personal topics.  You don't go around telling other people their beliefs are wrong or falsely believing your views are superior to that of your neighbor.  And I certainly am not one to trumpet my beliefs for all to hear  This is the way my wife and I have raised our three kids, and to be honest--i really wish someone would have told your daddy this.

Why? Because I am unaware of anyone EVER changing their beliefs on either topic because of some loudmouth who does do these things.

Gets called out on it cuz and runs away like a little girl.

giphy.gif

f'n idiots

Edited by BillStime
  • Haha (+1) 1

victimization - the main theme and position

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/republicans-rally-around-conservatives-who-lost-their-elections/ar-AA1746r9

There now exists “an entire state of being for people where you never apologize, you always claim you’re a victim, and there’s safety in numbers and solidarity in the victimhood — and that gives you a community and a place to fight back from,” said Longwell, who has been conducting regular focus groups with Republican voters. 

Much of the appeal rests in a shared sense of victimization, with the political losers holding themselves up as martyrs for a broader cause. 

“The victimization culture is definitely at the core of this trend,” said Tim Miller, a former Republican strategist and ardent Trump critic who works as a writer for the Bulwark website. “The base has determined that the ‘elites’ are unfairly targeting conservatives and must be treated as enemy combatants.”

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This cancel culture snowflakes are at it again. Trying to cancel an entire political party because of something from 150+ years ago.

Florida Republican pitches bill to eliminate the Florida Democratic Party

“A Republican in Florida's Legislature has filed a bill that, if enacted, would eliminate the Florida Democratic Party.

“The Ultimate Cancel Act,” filed Tuesday by state Sen. Blaise Ingoglia, would require the state’s Division of Elections to “immediately cancel” the filings of any political party whose platform had “previously advocated for, or been in support of, slavery or involuntary servitude.”

Edited by ChiGoose

On 2/4/2023 at 9:50 AM, redtail hawk said:

victimization - the main theme and position

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/republicans-rally-around-conservatives-who-lost-their-elections/ar-AA1746r9

There now exists “an entire state of being for people where you never apologize, you always claim you’re a victim, and there’s safety in numbers and solidarity in the victimhood — and that gives you a community and a place to fight back from,” said Longwell, who has been conducting regular focus groups with Republican voters. 

Much of the appeal rests in a shared sense of victimization, with the political losers holding themselves up as martyrs for a broader cause. 

“The victimization culture is definitely at the core of this trend,” said Tim Miller, a former Republican strategist and ardent Trump critic who works as a writer for the Bulwark website. “The base has determined that the ‘elites’ are unfairly targeting conservatives and must be treated as enemy combatants.”

The victimhood and white night of victims for some kind of social cred is real and pathetic. 

and spans across spectrums.

Right now its interesting reading the Feminist being called Terfs by people that desperately want victimhood status.

19 hours ago, BillStime said:

WOKE is so scary

It's a word that means absolutely nothing and yet gets terminally online boomers so angry. 

It's Satanic Panic all over again, only this time Iron Maiden isn't going to drop "The Number of the Beast." 

• Like (+1) 1