Name a Right Wing Position

5 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

Because I’m not a childish keyboard warrior and so I can think about what would actually happen if they did strike. 

Do you think the US public is going to be on their side? Or is the corporatist media going to convince everyone that the workers are greedy and the new record high inflation is all their fault?

Because that’s the easiest question in the world. 

What's with this condescending attitude?  Seems every time someone disagrees with your opinion  you have to say they are too dumb or something.  You have your opinion, I have mine. Deal with it.

For not being a childish keyboard warrior you sure do keyboard around here a lot.

If they did go on strike my thinking is the US public will be mad at all of them. Big Bidness (railroads), Unions, Democrats, Republicans, President Biden.  

Opinions are like butt holes ...

Edited by reddogblitz
Correct spelling
  • Thank you (+1) 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 12/1/2022 at 4:55 PM, SoCal Deek said:

It’s all a balancing act. It’s possible that the Union negotiated a pay increase over sick leave that their members may never use. 

Un-used sick leave?

That's a fairy tale told to new Union members by employers before they get seniority.

Closing all your hospitals and eliminating healthcare to own the libs

No seriously, this is the end result of the delusion that rugged individualism/“muh gub’ment evil” is still a rational world view in 2023. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

22 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Closing all your hospitals and eliminating healthcare to own the libs

No seriously, this is the end result of the delusion that rugged individualism/“muh gub’ment evil” is still a rational world view in 2023. 

Wow. This is screwed up. What a mess! 

• Agree 1

I don’t think the issue is that football can’t be for women- obviously many can and do enjoy the game, and that’s great…The more, the merrier…👍

I think the more interesting question is- how many women would be into football (on their own) if it weren’t for their fathers, brothers, husbands, or boyfriend’s influence?

Imo, it would be extremely low…

My wife got into football at an early age because her older brothers played in high school, and the family would go to every game…

Then, after we started dating, she was forced to watch Bills games with me, and now she is a fan of the team…But she only does it because of me…

But I can’t help but think, if not for those two situations, she would not care about football…

Edited by JaCrispy