Amazing Josh Allen stat

19 hours ago, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

Don't flame for posting this and correct me if I'm wrong, but apparently Allen has never thrown an interception or turned the ball over in the red zone in his 3 year career? That's an insane stat especially considering how one sided this offense can be. I'm trying to find out what the all time record is, but no luck so far. Is there anyone that can figure that out? Regardless, that's pretty cool. Look how crucial that pick 6 on Lamar Jackson was in the playoffs. I wonder if the threat of Allen running it in is the biggest reason on why he's had so much success. 

he did in the very last Bills game we saw:) but it is a cool stat for sure. I think Lamar Jackson has a similar stat.

edit: just read what the other posters wrote. Nice to note that was not a red zone play. you learn something new on this board everyday. thanks guys.

Edited by IgotBILLStopay
  • Like (+1) 1

On 3/24/2021 at 12:13 AM, Heavy Kevi said:

*Regular season

OP do you watch the games? They mention this stat every week.

Yes I do. I watch them on mute bc I can't stand 90% of the announcers (whatever happened to Gus Johnson? That guy was awesome) + I said I apologise if the stat was mentioned before. 

10 hours ago, Mr. K said:

Almost as much as Fitz wedding ring.

He also went to Harvard. Did you know that ?

• Haha (+1) 1

On 3/24/2021 at 2:05 AM, K-9 said:

Yep, every time we’re in the redzone, they have to mention it and every time they do, I’m convinced they’ve put the jinx on Allen. 

Yup lol, same for me. Every time they mention it I think to myself it's about to happen. Have seen quite a few times when they say things with kickers and how many made in a row or haven't missed at a certain part of the field etc. And then it happens.