Combating imaginary racism with actual racism??

1 hour ago, Doc said:

Hear them spinning Joke lying about not talking to Hunter about his business dealings to finding out he was actively involved.

Spinning? Asking for receipts and actual proof is spinning? 

How many times do you need to hear: if Biden is corrupt - and receipts are validated - he should be indicted and not run for office. It's THAT simple... why can't you say the same about Donny?

Besides, it will simply be the next DEM up and you know what?  

If the cult doesn't learn real quick that controlling women and forcing minority control like they are in Ohio -> it won't matter WHO the Dems run in 2024 - it will be a bloodbath for the GQP.

• Like (+1) 1

Meanwhile, back at the Racism thread.

Liberalism is a disorder.

LA Times: Working remotely gave blacks 'a reprieve from racism'

COVID is done with … President Biden doesn't even televise his weekly booster shot anymore. We read recently that the federal government is trying to get remote workers back into the office. But do you know how expensive it is to commute in D.C.? Plus, think of all the carbon emissions if they have to drive to work.

The Los Angeles Times has discovered a unique wrinkle: A new survey shows that fewer black want to return to the office than whites, a majority of whom would rather work from home. Why? Because working from home gave black white-collar workers "a reprieve from racism."

Because it is written by people that don't want to go back to the office and that is the only argument they know

https://twitter.com/HarrisonKrank/status/1688970594044284941?

The racial division fires must have been getting low. Time to stoke them!

https://twitchy.com/brettt/2023/08/08/la-times-working-remotely-gave-blacks-a-reprieve-from-racism-n2386107

9 minutes ago, B-Man said:

LA Times: Working remotely gave blacks 'a reprieve from racism'

Did you happen to read article or just Twitchy?

If that's how some feel - why do you care?

I mean, @Doc told us Trump felt he had won:

On 6/15/2023 at 2:26 PM, Doc said:

He felt he won. 

And I don't see Twitchy jumping all over Trump!

lmao

ACTUAL combating racism with RACISM.

Best Buy offers management training program BUT only if certain 'racial requirements' are met

Well well well, would you look at that? Best Buy has been EXPOSED for offering a management training program that you have to racially qualify for. Think about that.

Can you imagine if a company decided no minorities could apply for a training program let alone a management training program?

Hey, we get it, private companies can do what they want for the most part, but this sounds like some serious discrimination going on here.

Take a look:

https://twitchy.com/samj/2023/08/08/best-buy-busted-offering-management-training-program-only-to-non-whites-n2386103

* Warning alert:

Unapproved source for snowflakes

chuckle.gif

• Haha (+1) 1

55 minutes ago, BillStime said:

I satirically provided a specific example to Buffalo Timmy... jumping over Niagara Falls. 

I simply responded to your question requesting context... duh.

I'm sorry those photos hurt your feelings, Deek!

I bet you're not concerned about the parents or these children, right SC?

image.thumb.jpeg.83e723c4a9bdf4ef836741406661d341.jpeg

MAGA does it with every election.

image.thumb.jpeg.ca54c6420fa497c1505fff7de2b2b2d9.jpeg

Are you referring to Andrew Cuomo and Al Franken?

I explicitly criticized Republicans in my post, so I’m not sure why you feel I’m unwilling to do that. 

Fact remains, Democrats have moved from being the party of blue collar workers, to the party of women and minorities… which is what it is… if one wants to support a party that caters to mainly those people, go ahead.. but as a white man - you’re voting against your own interests, and furthermore, supporting people on the fringes of the party who vehemently dislike you based on skin color and sex.

It’s the same reason black women rarely vote Republican.. why would they?  The Republican platform doesn’t speak to them, and furthermore doesn’t really even attempt to. 

Sorry if this bothers you, but it’s just facts … facts backed up by voting realities.  

White men majority vote Republican. 

Black women majority vote Democrat. 

White single women majority vote Democrat. 

Inroads for each party can be made amongst married white women, black men and latinos, but this is where we’re at… and it’s clearly by design.  

Edited by SCBills
  • Thank you (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Fact remains, Democrats have moved from being the party of blue collar workers, to the party of women and minorities… which is what it is… if one wants to support a party that caters to mainly those people, go ahead.. but as a white man - you’re voting against your own interests, and furthermore, supporting people on the fringes of the party who vehemently dislike you based on skin color and sex.

HOAX

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

I satirically provided a specific example to Buffalo Timmy... jumping over Niagara Falls. 

I simply responded to your question requesting context... duh.

I'm sorry those photos hurt your feelings, Deek!

image.thumb.jpeg.83e723c4a9bdf4ef836741406661d341.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.ca54c6420fa497c1505fff7de2b2b2d9.jpeg

Hurt my feelings? You were asked to provide a list of things where you vehemently disagreed with a democrat. You responded with Trump cartoons. 

49 minutes ago, SCBills said:

but as an uneducated, unskilled white man without valued attributes...FIFY

Edited by redtail hawk

14 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

but as an uneducated, unskilled white main without valued attributes...FIFY

Sure.. Those with money and security can vote for whatever they want, knowing it will never affect them .. until it does.   Until their connections don’t get their white kid into a school anymore, or they don’t get made partner because of a diversity promotion, or soft on crime policies make their way to the suburbs. 

The vast majority of people voting are somewhat (or very) dependent upon the government.  That goes for whites, blacks, hispanic etc.. 

Thats common knowledge, despite your feeling the need to only highlight unskilled/uneducated white men. 

Left leaning cities are propped up by politicians providing crumbs to those dependent upon the government.   Those, typically, aren’t white male voters.  Those typically aren’t Republican leaders. 

Your example applies to all .. and is the basis of exploitation politics .. otherwise known as American democracy. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Sure.. Those with money and security can vote for whatever they want, knowing it will never affect them .. until it does.   Until their connections don’t get their white kid into a school anymore, or they don’t get made partner because of a diversity promotion, or soft on crime policies make their way to the suburbs. 

The vast majority of people voting are somewhat (or very) dependent upon the government.  That goes for whites, blacks, hispanic etc.. 

Thats common knowledge, despite your feeling the need to only highlight unskilled/uneducated whites. 

You highlighted whites.  I just added descriptors.  America is about competition.  Can't compete?  Get trained or accept a lower lifestyle.  That's capitalism.  MAGA  R's seem to only like it when it works in their favor.  btw, I don't believe I'm immune from the whims of a criminal, malignant lunatic should the morons vote him in.

Edited by redtail hawk

49 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

So there isn’t ANYTHING you’ve ever disagreed with the Democratic Party on? Nothing? 

Done

Biden could have shot down the balloon sooner.

Obama should have told McConnell to pound sand and got the SC involved when Garland was nominated.

Obama should have asked RBG to retire earlier in his tenure.

Obama should have taken out Putin when he crossed the red line.

Hillary was too nice when she said you MAGA nutters are deplorable.

When are you and the rest of you deplorable going to jump over Niagara Falls for Trump?

Edited by BillStime
  • Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Biden could have shot down the balloon sooner.

Obama should have told McConnell to pound sand and got the SC involved when Garland was nominated.

Obama should have asked RBG to retire earlier in his tenure.

Obama should have taken out Putin when he crossed the red line.

Hillary was too nice when she said you MAGA nutters are deplorable.

When are you and the rest of you deplorable going to jump over Niagara Falls for Trump?

Thanks!

That wasn’t that hard was it? 

And no memes, like an actual functioning adult.