Pats trading Marcus Cannon to Houston.

23 minutes ago, loveorhatembillsfan4life said:

A guy in the comments there says

Pats and Texans trading places in 4th, 5th, and 6th round. The points chart equivalent of pick #150, an early 5th rounder. Great deal for NE for a guy who was about to be cut.

• Like (+1) 1

Anyone think Belichick could be on the hot seat? Seems inplausible to me and he would probably be given the dignity to walk away when ready but reading through some Pats forums Some Pats fans mentioned he has two out three losing seasons without Tom at the helm. Less than stellar drafts and questionable free agent signings. 

1 minute ago, loveorhatembillsfan4life said:

Anyone think Belichick could be on the hot seat? Seems inplausible to me and he would probably be given the dignity to walk away when ready but reading through some Pats forums Some Pats fans mentioned he has two out three losing seasons without Tom at the helm. Less than stellar drafts and questionable free agent signings. 

I think Belichick stays as long as he wants. 

2 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

I was thinking that Brown would go to LT, Wynn would go back to G and canon would stay at RT (I know he opted out last year). 

They still have Yodny Cajuste on the roster on a rookie deal who can play RT. Between Thuney, Brown etc that’s a lot of money to tie up in the line when you have so many holes on the offense elsewhere. Cannon was just the odd man out on an expensive deal.