Little Known Rock Festivals

T&C

This one would be great except that its like the video guys had wd40 on their lenses. What a shame... this is another classic. If anyone knows of a cleaned up version please post it, I cannot find one.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, T&C said:

This one would be great except that its like the video guys had wd40 on their lenses. What a shame... this is another classic. If anyone knows of a cleaned up version please post it, I cannot find one.

Just take some mushrooms I promise the picture quality is greatly enhanced

12 hours ago, 707BillsFan said:

Never been to BottleRock, over the hill from us in Napa .... Minus last year, it's been going on for a few years. It may be back in September (in the heat of fire season). TP a few months before his death...

# @dcTom remembers

• Haha (+1) 1

On 3/13/2021 at 11:05 AM, Bob in Mich said:

https://www.moviefone.com/movie/festival-express/17780/video/oqKNHKSi/

This movie was kind of fun. This is the trailer.  I hadn’t heard of the tour before stumbling upon the movie one night 

That was a fun movie to watch. Some big names on that festival with the Grateful Dead, The Band, Janis Joplin. While the footage of the concerts was good it was the stuff on the train that was really fun to watch. Like when they stopped the train in between stops because they ran out of booze and bought out an entire store  of alcohol. Then on the train you see a completely wasted Rick Danko, Janis Joplin, Jerry Garcia, Bob Weir playing and singing drunk off their asses. The parties on that train had to have been legendary. Weir even commented that they achieved "lift off" on the train because of all the psychedelic drugs they took. One of the other musicians on that festival said it best..."Woodstock was for the fans but the Festival Express was for the muscians."

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.