The Democrat cartel

5c435f7d-e768-40e5-8ce4-ebc50a1a3fdd-536

Chris Murphy Says the Quiet Part Out Loud: Confesses Class Warfare Is the Only Way Democrats Can Win

Democrats really ought to put a muzzle on Chris Murphy. The Connecticut senator hasn't been doing them any favors lately. Recently, he has claimed that violence and crime by illegal immigrants is a 'right-wing invention' ... just days after Laken Riley's murder. Following up on that, he lied so badly about Joe Biden 'reforming' the border that even ABC News' Jonathan Karl called him out on it. 

Ouch. When you've lost ABC ...

Earlier today, Murphy once again stepped on all the rakes as he tweeted out a 'study' and claimed that what the research told him was that the only way Democrats can win is by demagoguing about class warfare and sowing division among Americans.

https://twitchy.com/grateful-calvin/2024/03/12/chris-murphy-confesses-that-class-warfare-is-the-only-way-democrats-can-win-n2393902

• Like (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...
49 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Something I find endlessly fascinating: why do people post tweets like this on this forum? Who is "Tiffany?" Why quote her other than simply saying it yourself? After quoting Axelrod, she adds the incredibly insightful, "Democrats don't like people. They like money and power."

Couldn't have just said that yourself? 

I look to see who she is: 52 year old Trump supporter with bad lip injections. Is this some kind of appeal to authority? The authority of Tiffany Hookerlips?

Edited by The Frankish Reich

23 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Something I find endlessly fascinating: why do people post tweets like this on this forum? Who is "Tiffany?" Why quote her other than simply saying it yourself? After quoting Axelrod, she adds the incredibly insightful, "Democrats don't like people. They like money and power."

Couldn't have just said that yourself? 

I look to see who she is: 52 year old Trump supporter with bad lip injections. Is this some kind of appeal to authority? The authority of Tiffany Hookerlips?

I guess since you’ve moved on to Tiffany that means you won’t tell us why Glenn Greenwald is a self-hating married (widowed) gay man. I was really looking forward to your thoughts. Oh well. 

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I will wait for Tiffany Hookerlips to weigh in on Glenn Greenwald since I am not capable of independent thought.

It’s almost as if you don’t have a reason for describing him as a self-hating married (widowed) gay man. 

• Thank you (+1) 2

18 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

It’s almost as if you don’t have a reason for describing him as a self-hating married (widowed) gay man. 

Not unless Finding can find a Qanon angle to it.

The download should be incoming from its masters shortly.

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

If you watch the video you'll see that he is essentially one of the "Gays for Gaza" that people ruthlessly mock here ...

• Eyeroll 1

1 hour ago, The Frankish Reich said:

If you watch the video you'll see that he is essentially one of the "Gays for Gaza" that people ruthlessly mock here ...

That is your reason for describing him as self-hating? Why all the dancing around? Just give us the psych evaluation.

Maybe a self-evaluation while you’re at it. 

• Like (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

That is your reason for describing him as self-hating? Why all the dancing around? Just give us the psych evaluation.

Maybe a self-evaluation while you’re at it. 

According to many here, I'm a self-hating later middle aged white guy because I don't necessarily vote my pure economic interest.

Meanwhile: Greenwald does need to think about how his life and family would be accepted in Palestine.