Biden's follies

squinty joe doesn't even know what day it is or where he is.

Joe Biden on Memorial Day: ‘Democracy Itself Is in Peril’ with Restrictive Voting Laws

“Democracy itself is in peril. Here at home and around the world,” Biden said, before specifically citing the right to vote “conveniently” as part of the “infrastructure” required to keep democracy intact.

“Folks, you all know it, democracy thrives when the infrastructure of democracy is strong,” he said. “When people have the right to vote freely, and fairly, and conveniently.  When a free and independent press pursues the truth founded on facts, not propaganda.”

irony squinty j remembering fallen US heroes with a speech about voting cheat propaganda

Edited by Unforgiven

A TRULY FRAUDULENT PRESIDENCY

As I have noted several times here, I see Joe Biden as the man with half a mind to be president. The senior moments, the vacant stare, the dependence on written texts he struggles to follow, the pitty pat/short step gait and all the rest seem like telltale signs of a man well into his dotage. I feel juvenile saying it, but juvenile in an “Emperor’s new clothes” kind of way.

Along comes the editorial board of Issues and Insights to put it somewhat more maturely in “A truly fraudulent presidency.” The I&I editors go beyond bluntness. Someone is in charge. Who might that be? They tentatively identify the man behind the curtain before they arrive at this conclusion: “The point is the Biden presidency, if not his election, too, is a fraud, an exercise in stagecraft. Someone has his or her hand in his back and is projecting [his or her] voice so it will sound like [Biden’s].”

https://issuesinsights.com/2021/06/01/this-isnt-the-man-voters-put-in-the-white-house/

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, B-Man said:

A TRULY FRAUDULENT PRESIDENCY

As I have noted several times here, I see Joe Biden as the man with half a mind to be president. The senior moments, the vacant stare, the dependence on written texts he struggles to follow, the pitty pat/short step gait and all the rest seem like telltale signs of a man well into his dotage. I feel juvenile saying it, but juvenile in an “Emperor’s new clothes” kind of way.

Along comes the editorial board of Issues and Insights to put it somewhat more maturely in “A truly fraudulent presidency.” The I&I editors go beyond bluntness. Someone is in charge. Who might that be? They tentatively identify the man behind the curtain before they arrive at this conclusion: “The point is the Biden presidency, if not his election, too, is a fraud, an exercise in stagecraft. Someone has his or her hand in his back and is projecting [his or her] voice so it will sound like [Biden’s].”

https://issuesinsights.com/2021/06/01/this-isnt-the-man-voters-put-in-the-white-house/

GARBAGE - lmao

Now do Trump

image.thumb.jpeg.690ddb98400b976323ee81e8b1e4abea.jpeg

Actually, I am not sure if this is dementia as Joe has always had a liberal racist side.

President Biden informs us that young black entrepreneurs don’t have lawyers or accountants like white ones do

biden-cf33f5ce-d749-4831-b897-b950249509

C'mon Man.

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2021/06/01/president-biden-informs-us-that-young-black-entrepreneurs-dont-have-lawyers-or-accountants-like-white-ones-do/

4 hours ago, B-Man said:

While Vitolo only addressed the race- and sex-based reverse discrimination in the American Rescue Plan Act of 2021, 

Why is saying only minority people and women (not a minority) can get money but white people (unless they're a veteran) cannot "reverse discrimination"?

Discrimination is discrimination no matter how you slice it.

Edited by reddogblitz
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Actually, I am not sure if this is dementia as Joe has always had a liberal racist side.

President Biden informs us that young black entrepreneurs don’t have lawyers or accountants like white ones do

biden-cf33f5ce-d749-4831-b897-b950249509

C'mon Man.

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2021/06/01/president-biden-informs-us-that-young-black-entrepreneurs-dont-have-lawyers-or-accountants-like-white-ones-do/

Oh my.  

KRUISER’S MORNING BRIEF: I’m Tired of President Idiot Boy Calling Me a Terrorist. 

“It’s not big secret that Joe Biden has the IQ of toe cheese. He was a blithering idiot even before this blank-eyed, empty-headed Biden incarnation we’re being subjected to came on the scene. America is now suffering under a lethal combination of Biden’s natural stupidity and the fact that his diminished capacity makes him so easily manipulated by the false narrative pimps.

Some of the most awful people in the land can make the President of the United States lie about anything.”

Of course, Biden has always been so willing.

https://pjmedia.com/columns/stephen-kruiser/2021/06/02/the-morning-briefing-im-tired-of-president-idiot-boy-calling-me-a-terrorist-n1451268

16 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

Why is saying only minority people and women (not a minority) can get money but white people (unless they're a veteran) cannot "reverse discrimination"?

Discrimination is discrimination no matter how you slice it.

Because the left doesn't seek "equal treatment".  The left seeks punishment and retribution for real and imagined past disparities.  That and Joe Biden is a figurehead President who has lost his mind from the effects of aging and mental degenerative conditions and is only coherent for about 2 hours a day when pumped up on medications.  

• Agree 2