Biden's follies

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

The 'handlers' demand it.

It is apparently something called International Day to Combat ISLAMOPHOBIA. Not International Day to Combat Antisemitism. 

For similar reasons, I don't expect Biden to issue a proclamation tomorrow honoring the wonderful contributions of Italian Americans.

17 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

It is apparently something called International Day to Combat ISLAMOPHOBIA. Not International Day to Combat Antisemitism. 

For similar reasons, I don't expect Biden to issue a proclamation tomorrow honoring the wonderful contributions of Italian Americans.

You missed the point (again) Frank.

It isn't that he didn't mention Antisemitism THIS time.

It is that he ALWAYs mentions Islamophobia when discussing Antisemitism.

Everyone else here got that, but your focus on minutia always hampers your responses.  

• Like (+1) 1

Biden Makes Ridiculously Racist Comment About Black Families During Radio Interview

By Nick Arama

Joe Biden has a long history of racist comments and he's said some incredibly dumb things over the years. I could go through a long list, from his comment in the 1970s about not wanting his kids to grow up in a "racial jungle" to the "you ain't black" if you don't know to vote for him more recently. 

But he did an interview with a black radio host out of Milwaukee, Michelle Bryant, about a week ago and the audio of one of his comments on the show has now come out. It was truly bad, both with confusion and not being able to get a straight thought out as well as showing what a skewed perception he has of black families. 

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2024/03/20/biden-makes-ridiculously-racist-comment-about-black-families-during-radio-interview-n2171662

• Like (+1) 1