9 minutes ago, 716er said:

The obvious answer

This guy was in charge

bzJw&pid=ImgRaw&r=0

with help from this guy

M3XVcR1Ud3w&pid=ImgRaw&r=0

and this one

1*k9Ar34EGnikGE72Fnr_Uhg.jpeg

So you’re saying President Trump stopped it? Can you PLEASE tell BillStime? We’d all appreciate getting our message board back! 👍

• Haha (+1) 3

29 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Is there still an investigation going on?

Nope. It was finished months ago and they obviously found nothing tying Trump to the rioters entering the capitol building.

Just now, SoCal Deek said:

This is my safe place. Why are you here? 

To single-handedly keep this thread alive.

2 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

I’m prone to ask obvious questions:

If the Capitol riot was truly an insurrection meant to overturn an election…why didn’t it?

What stopped it?

Why did everyone just go home?

Hmmmm? Could it be this was just of upset citizens tired of being ignored? And just wanting to make a point?

Why weren't they armed?  If they were armed and really wanted to overthrow the government it seems like they could have pretty easily done so.  

Who overthrown a government with @#$%ing horns?  

4 minutes ago, BillStime said:

giphy.gif

It feels like you are using this meme to mock Deek.  If so, how are you any better than Trump?

2 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

Why weren't they armed?  If they were armed and really wanted to overthrow the government it seems like they could have pretty easily done so.  

Who overthrown a government with @#$%ing horns?  

They obviously didn’t need arms to get in. The REAL question is what made them leave?  Could it be they accomplished their goal? If so, it clearly wasn’t to overthrow the government. 

21 minutes ago, BillStime said:

You still don’t get it - but then again, I’m not surprised.

Ok TrumpStime, whatever you need to do to hide your prejudice against the disabled. 

Unless that's not it. If no, please explain yourself.

Edited by Tenhigh

11 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

They obviously didn’t need arms to get in. The REAL question is what made them leave?  Could it be they accomplished their goal? If so, it clearly wasn’t to overthrow the government. 

I'd love to hear the official answer to this question.  A question which I 100% expect the committee will avoid asking or seeking an answer to at all costs.

Maybe their buses were leaving or the restrooms ran out of toilet paper but from what little video the government released and from video taken by participants in the demonstration it appeared that Capitol Police on duty politely asked them to leave and they complied with that request.  Even the kooks "occupying" the House chamber left when asked. 

So the greatest threat to democracy since the Civil War was ended not with violence met with violence or force met with force but by two simple words, "please leave".