Our next POTUS takes on Big Tech in Florida

On 6/12/2021 at 4:35 PM, BillStime said:

That will be the next law “America’s” Governor will sign… 

This is my town. LMAO. I made the news! Fake news network but still.

https://www.mediamatters.org/martha-maccallum/fox-anchor-one-new-jersey-township-removing-holiday-names-school-calendar-leading

Edited by Governor
  • Haha (+1) 1

Wow!

DeSantis edges Trump in new 2024 straw poll

Former President Donald Trump winning another GOP presidential nomination, should he decide to go for it, is often treated as a foregone conclusion, but every once in a while there's a reminder that there's still a very long way to go until 2024. 

On Saturday, for example, Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) edged Trump in a straw poll taken at the Western Conservative Summit in Denver. In-person and online attendees were asked to vote for all the potential candidates they approve of out of a 31-person field. Trump and DeSantis were neck-and-neck at the top, but there was some hefty distance between them and the third-place finisher, Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Tex.). Former Vice President Mike Pence finished 10th.

https://www.theweek.com/donald-trump/1001734/desantis-edges-trump-in-new-2024-straw-poll

DeSantis/Paul or Crenshaw 2024 (Not sure 2 Vets are necessary so I've leaned Paul - he will enjoy ripping Harris to shreads in the rigged debates we should boycott)

Make America Florida

Edited by Big Blitz

Why would DeSantis pick Paul or eye patch? That would be weird and stupid.

it would probably be Haley or that crazy lady from the Dakotas.

Why is Ted and Pompeo on that list? They aren’t serious contenders are they?

Edited by Governor

3 minutes ago, Governor said:

Paul has been in the Senate.  So experience with Congress and could be President.  He's already run twice.

Crenshaw because he is massively popular in the mainstream GOP.  Our Q wing isn't sold on him tho but I disagree with them.  He's also likeable, has served in Congress, and will do well with Suburbia.  

16 minutes ago, Governor said:

If Kammy can be VP...

24 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Paul has been in the Senate.  So experience with Congress and could be President.  He's already run twice.

Crenshaw because he is massively popular in the mainstream GOP.  Our Q wing isn't sold on him tho but I disagree with them.  He's also likeable, has served in Congress, and will do well with Suburbia.  

Trump would never sign off on Paul

13 hours ago, Governor said:

Calling a person by the nature of their handicap is gross and disgusting.

I had to say something.

Silence is violence.

• Agree 1

Ron DeSantis Gets Labeled ‘Worse Than Trump.’ 

This is what Democrats always do.

Geroge W. Bush is Hitler until Mitt Romney comes along. Then, Bush is the harmless guy who paints who they wish all Republicans were like.

Once Trump came along, Romney was rehabbed.

Now that DeSantis is the frontrunner for 2024 in many people’s minds, and clearly, the one Democrats fear the most, he must become worse than the Republican who came before him.”

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2021/06/25/ron-desantis-gets-labeled-worse-than-trump-n402208

• Haha (+1) 1

On 6/25/2021 at 11:59 AM, B-Man said:

Ron DeSantis Gets Labeled ‘Worse Than Trump.’ 

This is what Democrats always do.

Geroge W. Bush is Hitler until Mitt Romney comes along. Then, Bush is the harmless guy who paints who they wish all Republicans were like.

Once Trump came along, Romney was rehabbed.

Now that DeSantis is the frontrunner for 2024 in many people’s minds, and clearly, the one Democrats fear the most, he must become worse than the Republican who came before him.”

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2021/06/25/ron-desantis-gets-labeled-worse-than-trump-n402208

Very true.  According to the left:  Bush was a fascist war criminal and now he's sympathetic.  Romney was the worst kind of "vulture capitalist" and somehow to blame for the financial crisis of 2008.  Now hes the only republican with any decency.  Trump will somehow be seen as more reasonable than whoever comes next.  You can count on it.

On the other hand, according to the right:  Obama was a secret muslim trying to ruin the country from the inside and a dirty communist.  He still is.  Biden is a dirty communist and will be long after he leaves office.  The Clinton's are murderers, child traffickers, and rapists and their nefarious deeds have only gotten worse since leaving office.  

I'm not sure what the takeaway should be.  I guess the right just has more endurance for this type of thing?

35 minutes ago, Governor said:

What did DeSantis know and when did he know it?

NEW: Pres. Biden believes "there should be an investigation" into Florida building collapse.

LMMFAO!  The desperation is showing...

• Haha (+1) 1