Biden Confronts The Economic Crisis

Tiberius

Inflation Reduction Act?  What a joke.  Maybe if Demented Biden and his ###### buddies didn't create the inflation we wouldn't need some bull#### TAX THE ***** OUT OF THE MIDDLE CLASS ACT.  What  mess.  

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/21/2022 at 5:16 PM, BillStime said:

Go Brandon go!

You do understand the difference between deficit and debt? Expected deficit for 2022 is 1.15 trillion. That's trillion with a T. Most of any non-pandemic year. At least according to Joe the pandemic is over.

13 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Can I solve the puzzle Pat?

D E S P E R A T I O N

Correct! 

Oh... you sound desperate.  

6 minutes ago, Steve O said:

You do understand the difference between deficit and debt? Expected deficit for 2022 is 1.15 trillion. That's trillion with a T. Most of any non-pandemic year. At least according to Joe the pandemic is over.

Indeed.

What did Biden inherit?

Deficit Tracker | Bipartisan Policy Center

image.thumb.png.f935d268ca84519ce795a7965173cc03.png

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

Not even close, it’s still really early out here on the west coast. But I know desperation when I read it. After two years of your daily worthless posts focusing on everything but what actually matters to Americans we’re gonna see if it’ll prove to have been a good political strategy. I’m guessing not, but Tuesday will tell us one way or the other. 

2 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Not even close, it’s still really early out here on the west coast. But I know desperation when I read it. After two years of your daily worthless posts focusing on everything but what actually matters to Americans we’re gonna see if it’ll prove to have been a good political strategy. I’m guessing not, but Tuesday will tell us one way or the other. 

Jobs don't mean anything to Americans?

Sad the cult doesn't have anything meaningful to run on other than HATE.  Talk about desperation.

Just now, BillStime said:

Jobs don't mean anything to Americans?

Sad the cult doesn't have anything meaningful to run on other than HATE.  Talk about desperation.

Apparently jobs don’t mean what you want them to mean. Even little children who work in a sweat shop have a job. The problem is when their nickel per day won’t but them a bowl of cold broth. But your average Bernie supporter still hasn’t figured that out. 

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

Apparently jobs don’t mean what you want them to mean. Even little children who work in a sweat shop have a job. The problem is when their nickel per day won’t but them a bowl of cold broth. But your average Bernie supporter still hasn’t figured that out. 

So jobs DO matter... thanks

16 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Indeed.

What did Biden inherit?

Deficit Tracker | Bipartisan Policy Center

image.thumb.png.f935d268ca84519ce795a7965173cc03.png

(Why do I even bother)  Joe inherited an Economy that was affected by Leftist-driven shut-down because these people WANTED to be controlled.  As a result of the massive decline in Economic output due to the Leftists' cult-driven thirst for power, the Gov't printed Trillions of dollars and simply gave it to the population, thus ensuring massive inflation and the resulting upcoming Economic crash.

More poignantly, Joe hasn't done anything, the Leftist cabal in charge of our lives since March of 2020 did this.

The 2019 deficit was just fine and the Economy was strong and promising.  What we have now is nothing close to that, despite what your Leftist echo-chambers are telling you

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, OrangeBills said:

(Why do I even bother)  Joe inherited an Economy that was affected by Leftist-driven shut-down because these people WANTED to be controlled.  As a result of the massive decline in Economic output due to the Leftists' cult-driven thirst for power, the Gov't printed Trillions of dollars and simply gave it to the population, thus ensuring massive inflation and the resulting upcoming Economic crash.

More poignantly, Joe hasn't done anything, the Leftist cabal in charge of our lives since March of 2020 did this.

The 2019 deficit was just fine and the Economy was strong and promising.  What we have now is nothing close to that, despite what your Leftist echo-chambers are telling you

Oh brother... 

Ah, yes we can only really look at 2020, eh?  Heaven forbid these simps actually look at what happened in 2017. Trump promised to reduce the debt and then what happened?  Trumps massive tax cuts for the rich and corporate America made it surge

Trump oversaw the fastest increase in the debt of any president, almost 36% from 2017 to 2020.

idiots

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Oh brother... 

Ah, yes we can only really look at 2020, eh?  Heaven forbid these simps actually look at what happened in 2017. Trump promised to reduce the debt and then what happened?  Trumps massive tax cuts for the rich and corporate America made it surge

Trump oversaw the fastest increase in the debt of any president, almost 36% from 2017 to 2020.

idiots

<Chef Jim checks thread title>. Nope it refers to Biden and the economy.  Not Trump.  Billy?  You never disappoint. 😂

Sincerely,

Idiot Jim.