Fox News becomes even less recognizable as "News"

WideNine

• 2 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Have another gf

Fox News really does hate its audience. They just count on the fact that they won’t do their own research.

The economy is not in the tank compared to other other countries were actually doing quite well

Inflation is down it’s not out of control

Just now, John from Riverside said:

Fox News really does hate its audience. They just count on the fact that they won’t do their own research.

The economy is not in the tank compared to other other countries were actually doing quite well

Inflation is down it’s not out of control

They have to keep their sheep enraged.

2ewpuz.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/20/2021 at 3:55 PM, WideNine said:

Fox News has doubled-down on the dumb. Ratings are down and they are getting set for a 4-year run of sensationalizing conspiracy theories with more hate and disinformation to get their viewership back up. There is a MAGA herd of hurt folks out there ripe for the pickings too.

It was already tough for real journalists to practice objective journalism on their platform where for years the actual news-worthy segments lost more and more air-time to loud -mouth opinion purveyors whose opinions were delivered as if they were actually vetted news. There are quite a few conservative journalist that I respect that have jumped ship over the years for just this reason.

I see this trend on some left-leaning sites too and it is frustrating for those that appreciate good investigative journalism. My news feeds on my phone are chuck full of opinion pieces. Too many do not differentiate those from facts or news. Kind of wish I had a better way of filtering those out I would rather get the facts and come up with my own opinions.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/entertainment/news/fox-news-fires-a-dozen-staffers-including-political-ed-chris-stirewalt/ar-BB1cTZ8P

Because MSN says so thus it’s true. I think they all stink.

On 1/21/2021 at 11:27 AM, daz28 said:

Fox decided that it will go heavier on opinion than news(even though it's news segments are mostly opinion anyways).  It will be more than 50% opinion now.  Gotta feed the sheep what they like if you want to grow

Seems to be that way with all the mainstream media. I wish we could get back to that thing called news.

• 2 weeks later...
22 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Wasn't this supposed to be the smoking gun?

The gun just backfired.

The gun ALWAYS backfires on these ignorant desperate MAGA nutters.

It’s amazing how many times they keep running into a brick wall and keep asking for more. 

lmao

• 1 month later...