Do you like the term “Bills Mafia”?

Lionel Hutz

Bills Mafia   

394 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like using the term Bills Mafia?

• Yes
    • No

41 minutes ago, BITE ME said:

I am curious if anyone is buying this new line of Bills Mafia merchandise.  Is it me, or shouldn't people just be buying Bills Merchandise?  

Everywhere I go in the country people yell Go Bills at me if I have Bills gear on.  I wonder if Bills Mafia gear is going to get the same response  Aren't non sports fans going to be a little curious why people are wearing stuff with MAFIA on it.  

If you are buying it, to each his own.  I just don't get it.

The term Mafia is a little odd to non sports fans.  The Mafia is not exactly a good term to average people.

I am relatively sure that no one will assume you are supporting organized crime, even if they are unfamiliar with the sports reference. 

I don't really like the Bills mafia merchandising with the "Godfather" fonts and designs that the Bills use.   That's too literal.........and more likely to be offensive to those most sensitive to sharing a name with a term otherwise associated with organized crime.   This logo is nice and simple and to the point without being gangster-ized.   I am sure the NFL wouldn't like incorporating the logo directly like that but it's pretty sweet.

image.png.1ffbce3a6695df94173185c2929d473c.png