AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME! Bills at Chiefs, Sunday 6:40 pm on CBS

1 hour ago, whatdrought said:

When you count playoff games, We’ve played 7 playoff teams, you’ve played 5.

We had an overall SOS at .512, yours was .465. 

Context does help. If you look at the whole season, our PD is +15 yours with a harder schedule. 

I don’t think it means a whole heck of a lot, but it is what it is.

This is still going on huh 🤔 Chiefs fans pulling a muscle lately with this stretching. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

This is still going on huh 🤔 Chiefs fans pulling a muscle lately with this stretching. 

Yeah... the chiefs playing such close games for two months isn’t a problem until it is, but they’re not the juggernaut that everyone says they are.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, whatdrought said:

Yeah... the chiefs playing such close games for two months isn’t a problem until it is, but they’re not the juggernaut that everyone says they are.

I mean it is what it is. No one is saying they can’t or won’t win the game. But they’ve played the way they’ve played. Everyone has seen it. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 1/22/2021 at 7:44 PM, whatdrought said:

Just had a random guy at the pizza joint I was getting takeout at say he’s pulling for the Bills.

have had many such encounters here in Louisville. 

Same here outside of Charlotte!  Get a random Go Bills almost everyday from my hat

1 hour ago, BillsShredder83 said:

Same here outside of Charlotte!  Get a random Go Bills almost everyday from my hat

I am in Colorado and had a guy say "let's go buffalo!" while I was on my walk (I was wearing a standing buffalo cap).  It caught me off guard so much I didn't respond until I was 5 yards past him.

• Haha (+1) 1

On 1/19/2021 at 1:06 PM, ngbills said:

Allen is an MVP candidate. I think he has had a better season than Rodgers who who will likely win. Get over needing to defend anything that is not puppy dogs and rainbows. Every media outlet has him in the MVP conversation. He is the Lebron James of the Bills. If Lebron scores 14 points and his team wins, people will say wow other guys sure stepped up today. If Allen throws for 200 and rushes for 3 yds and the Bills win, people will say wow the D stepped up today. Allen is a legit contender to throw for 400 yds and 4 TD any given Sunday, so yes folks will be surprised when he only goes for 200. 

This obviously DIDN'T HAPPEN huh.