Mock Draft Simulator - channel your inner Brandon Beane and have fun

Today's Mock Draft.  My fav. to date.  Thought??  

Buffalo Bills

Javonte Williams

RB, North Carolina

(really the perfect all-around back in the draft after Harris. Will be RB1 on day 1, and Moss will be a good compliment.  I see Motor getting traded for something).  

Buffalo Bills

Pat Freiermuth

TE, Penn State

(not sure what's up with Draft Network, but I like it.  We score a TE that reminds me of Heath Miller.  A set with him and Knox is dangerous)  

Buffalo Bills

Hamsah Nasirildeen

S, Florida State

(this was the hardest pick.  I passed on the mid-level DTs (Shelvin/Slaton) to get this guy, hoping they would be there later.  They were not.  I'm not sure Star will be our "cure" at 1T.  There were a bunch graded in the UDFA realm, and I think we go there and get Bobby Brown III from Texas A&M.  So I picked Nasirlideen because he is the "big DB" we need.  Described as a TE eraser).  

Buffalo Bills

Rashad Weaver

EDGE, Pittsburgh

(I don't think any DE will be "day 1 instant impact", so I'd take them in a middle round.  This guy is my mid-round fav.  I think he projects "at worst" as Shaq Lawson).  

Buffalo Bills

Shaka Toney

EDGE, Penn State

(oh, my other fav mid-round DE is still available.  Not sure where this guy lines up with his size, but he has been productive at PSU as a pass rusher.  Frazier will find somewhere (OLB or DE) to use him.).  

Buffalo Bills

Ihmir Smith-Marsette

WR, Iowa

(I also love the "fast" WR's projected at the top of the draft.  But we are okay at WR for now.  That said, here is our speedy WR with good hands who also handles kick return duties.  Perhaps takes over for McKenzie after this season.  

Buffalo Bills

Thomas Graham Jr.

CB, Oregon

(a do it all CB that provides good depth).  

My other issue with this draft besides missing on a DT, is missing on a interior OL.  Again, I think we are okay there for now, but would have loved to find someone to shore up the running game.  I think we pick up Landon Young from Kentucky if he is available.  

30 minutes ago, Victory Formation said:

Carlos Basham Jr.

EDGE Wake Forest

Jabril Cox

LB LSU

Quinn Meinerz

OC Wisconsin-Whitewater

Quincy Roche

EDGE Miami (FL)

Tedarrell Slaton

DT Florida

Shakur Brown

CB Michigan State

Bryan Mills

CB NC Central

is there any draft where you don't take Basham first?  ;)  

I also like him.  

Edited by RyanC883

3 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

Today's Mock Draft.  My fav. to date.  Thought??  

Buffalo Bills

Javonte Williams

RB, North Carolina

(really the perfect all-around back in the draft after Harris. Will be RB1 on day 1, and Moss will be a good compliment.  I see Motor getting traded for something).  

Buffalo Bills

Pat Freiermuth

TE, Penn State

(not sure what's up with Draft Network, but I like it.  We score a TE that reminds me of Heath Miller.  A set with him and Knox is dangerous)  

Buffalo Bills

Hamsah Nasirildeen

S, Florida State

(this was the hardest pick.  I passed on the mid-level DTs (Shelvin/Slaton) to get this guy, hoping they would be there later.  They were not.  I'm not sure Star will be our "cure" at 1T.  There were a bunch graded in the UDFA realm, and I think we go there and get Bobby Brown III from Texas A&M.  So I picked Nasirlideen because he is the "big DB" we need.  Described as a TE eraser).  

Buffalo Bills

Rashad Weaver

EDGE, Pittsburgh

(I don't think any DE will be "day 1 instant impact", so I'd take them in a middle round.  This guy is my mid-round fav.  I think he projects "at worst" as Shaq Lawson).  

Buffalo Bills

Shaka Toney

EDGE, Penn State

(oh, my other fav mid-round DE is still available.  Not sure where this guy lines up with his size, but he has been productive at PSU as a pass rusher.  Frazier will find somewhere (OLB or DE) to use him.).  

Buffalo Bills

Ihmir Smith-Marsette

WR, Iowa

(I also love the "fast" WR's projected at the top of the draft.  But we are okay at WR for now.  That said, here is our speedy WR with good hands who also handles kick return duties.  Perhaps takes over for McKenzie after this season.  

Buffalo Bills

Thomas Graham Jr.

CB, Oregon

(a do it all CB that provides good depth).  

Nice draft I really like the hamseh and weaver picks.

• Thank you (+1) 1

17 hours ago, ScorpionZero said:

Doing all these mocks and reading the write ups of these players of strengths and weaknesses. I started thinking why we drafted Edmonds. And now I know why.

https://walterfootball.com/scoutingreport2018tremaineedmunds.php

Watch what film you can find.

So why in god's name hasn't he been our man up tight end eliminator that we've needed. Why isn't he playing Sam on downs 1 and 2 and wil on third. He can supposedly cover TE's one on one while also possessing the skill to rush the passer. Can you say miscast as MLB. Maybe we need to switch things up and take Bolton or Moses for his spot and move him outside. The film i watched of him was 70-30 olb- mlb kind of a highbred, correct me if I'm wrong. But it seems like your limiting his gifts by playing him solely at MLB. I love the guy and glad he's a bill but we should be making better use of his skillset than we have. I mean come on he's 6'5"256lbs who runs as fast as any te with longer than most arms, are his hips that stiff that coaching and yoga couldn't have helped, not to mention what he offers as a pass rusher with his length and speed. he could've switched to te and had a great career. Your thoughts ?

totally agree.  We need a legit MLB. Edmunds is NOT a MLB.  He can't decide what hole to attack, gets mauled by interior OL, just does not belong there.  

Round: 1

Nick Bolton

LB | Missouri

Round: 2

Alim McNeill

DL | NC State

Round: 3

Paulson Adebo

CB | Stanford

Round: 5

Adetokunbo Ogundeji

EDGE | Notre Dame

Round: 5

Anthony Schwartz

WR | Auburn

Round: 6

Daelin Hayes

EDGE | Notre Dame

Round: 7

Marco Wilson

CB | Florida

12 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

is there any draft where you don't take Basham first?  ;)  

I also like him

I don’t think we take him, that’s the sad thing. Basham will go very early RD2. He’s my guy, but I think we go elsewhere at 30 and he obviously won’t be around at 61. I pick out my guys and I stick to them. Only so many of these players will be stars so it’s kind of hard to change it up every mock draft I do. I tell you this, if we don’t go Basham I hope we go Zaven Collins. If we don’t go Collins I want either Najee Harris, Elijah Moore or Pat Freiermuth.. 

• Like (+1) 1

Jaelan Phillips

EDGE Miami (FL)

Pete Werner

LB Ohio State

Tyler Shelvin

DT LSU

Benjamin St-Juste

CB Minnesota

Dazz Newsome

WR North Carolina

Israel Mukuamu

S South Carolina

Wyatt Hubert

EDGE Kansas State

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Paul Costa said:

There are so many solid receivers on day 3 it’s just your preference in style really. I’ve been taking Smith Marsettle with our second pick in the 5 (174) because he can play all the WR positions , do the jet sweep stuff and is a dynamic return guy. Definitely see us drafting a receiver on day 3. Will we also draft one with our first three picks? 

I can see an early round WR. :thumbsup:

A couple trade backs to pick up some picks next year and get some solid developmental prospects and speed

Rondale Moore

WR Purdue

Joe Tryon

EDGE Washington

Brevin Jordan

TE Miami (FL)

Kenneth Gainwell

RB Memphis

Marvin Wilson

DT Florida State

2022 CLE 2nd

2022 DET 3rd

2022 CLE 3rd

• Like (+1) 1

Jaycee Horn CB • South Carolina

Alim McNeill DI • North Carolina State

Jalen Mayfield T. Michigan

Ben Cleveland G • Georgia

Amari Rodgers WR • Clemson

K.J. Britt LB • Auburn

Keith Taylor CB • Washington

This one's from PFF, be careful of you change the settings it's really touchy. As you can see.

30: R1 P30 LB Nick Bolton - Missouri

61: R2 P29 RB Javonte Williams - N. Carolina

93: R3 P29 C Creed Humphrey - Oklahoma

161: R5 P17 DL Khyiris Tonga - BYU

174: R5 P30 EDGE Jonathan Cooper - Ohio St.

213: R6 P29 TE Tre McKitty - Georgia

236: R7 P8 CB Marco Wilson - Florida

As you can see I made some trades, unrealistic for sure. But fun none the less.

Round 2 Pick 26 (BALT): Alim McNeill, DT, North Carolina State (A)
Round 2 Pick 29: Hamsah Nasirildeen, FS/SS, Florida State (A)
Round 3 Pick 12 (NYG): Deonte Brown, OG, Alabama (A)
Round 3 Pick 19 (CHI): Dylan Moses, ILB/OLB, Alabama (A+)
Round 3 Pick 29: Dazz Newsome, WR, North Carolina (A+)
Round 3 Pick 40 (BALT): Keith Taylor, CB, Washington (A+)
Round 4 Pick 11 (NYG): Israel Mukuamu, CB, South Carolina (A+)
Round 4 Pick 26 (BALT): Pete Werner, ILB/OLB, Ohio State (A+)
Round 5 Pick 17: Amari Rodgers, WR, Clemson (A+)
Round 5 Pick 30: Daelin Hayes, DE/OLB, Notre Dame (A+)
Round 6 Pick 30: Rhamondre Stevenson, RB, Oklahoma (A+)
Round 7 Pick 8: Wyatt Hubert, DE/OLB, Kansas State (A)

2 hours ago, ScorpionZero said:

Kwity Paye

EDGE,

Carlos Basham Jr.

EDGE,

Paulson Adebo

CB,

Dazz Newsome

WR,

Khyiris Tonga

IDL,

Tay Gowan

CB,

Jaelon Darden

WR,

Believe it or not but this was from TDN

Yeah. They have Paye falling now. Rousseau, too. Here’s one I just did that I liked. Edge, big nickel, CB2, and lots of speed for the offense:

ACD55C95-DE09-4A47-BD2A-696DF238C3C7.png

• Like (+1) 1

16 hours ago, Victory Formation said:

Carlos Basham Jr.

EDGE Wake Forest

Jabril Cox

LB LSU

Quinn Meinerz

OC Wisconsin-Whitewater

Quincy Roche

EDGE Miami (FL)

Tedarrell Slaton

DT Florida

Shakur Brown

CB Michigan State

Bryan Mills

CB NC Central

While you know my thoughts on your first pick the next 4 are all players I would not be upset to see on the Bills. 

• Like (+1) 1