Positive Comments Only Game Reaction Thread

Have to say the Bills have obviously worked on their Hail Mary defense. This time did you notice edmunds and Milano were sent ou wide to cover and bump the wide receivers while our dbs were sent deep ?  Didn’t give them free running aces to make it downfield and I think only TY Hilton actually made it to the end zone line. Much better than what went on during the Arizona game. Also Hyde took zero chances on catching the ball and ran up spiking it straight down with two hands.  
Hyde had several great plays today and PBUS. Great to see Mcd and staff paid attention to detail. Also mcds us of time outs has become expert like. A great improvement of time management and situational football since his earlier years !  He may actually be the most improved aspect of our team and is right there along with Josh for becoming a great asset.   Hope that’s positive enough for this thread ! 

Edited by DrPJax

15 hours ago, BillsfaninSB said:

Agreed.  They did a great job minus the video replay. 

And their very liberal interpretation of what constitutes delay of game; I don’t buy the commentators justification one bit, clock at zero before the snap is delay, which is exactly how the officials in the TB-WFT called it in the late game. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

5 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

I thought McDermott's game management was really good yesterday. Far better than Frank's. I know ultimately Sean is the Head Coach and he is accountable but the coordinators (all 3) are the ones I was unimpressed with. 

I can agree with this.

13 hours ago, PoBills33 said:

I knew Phillip was going to have a good game.   He knew this was likely his last shot and gave it his all.   He played as good as he possibly could for a physically deterioriating 38 year old QB and made key throws even with pressure in his face.  So happy the Bills overcame it.

I kept waiting for him to have a boneheaded moment. But more so his receivers let him down, thankfully!