Buffalo Bills primed to win 2021 Super Bowl LV

BITE ME

3 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I'm starting to feel like they need to do it this year. It will be hard to keep this team together going forward. This team can do it.

We need to cash in on having a top 3 QB while not paying a top 3 QB!  

Once Josh gets his bazillion dollars, it is going to be hard to have tons of talent around him.

Im still in shock really.

I knew we would make the playoffs - i did NOT see this team ripping off 13 wins (realistically, maybe it was a thought of mine with optimism) but holy smokes.  Josh Allen, MVP Candidate?

Woah!

Best offense in the league?  Wow!

We would all be laughing at someone if they said this stuff to you back in the summer of 2020.

SOoooooo - i have no idea, im giddy and so excited about this weekend - about being #2 seed - about possibilities of going to the SB.

Unreal - and really just Surreal so it hasnt hit me yet.

3 hours ago, Penfield45 said:

There is way too much super bowl talk here when this regime hasn’t even won a playoff game yet 

And you are way too pessimistic about a team that has been destroying people for the last month, so what's your point?  If people want to be excited about their team and talk about winning a superbowl, they can.

2 hours ago, BuffaloBill said:

This kind of sentiment has me so worried but yet, is it not fun?  Just incredible...

We get scared over media saying the Bills are Super Bowl bound, yet our own players have had that mindset this whole season.

8 hours ago, BuffaloBill said:

This kind of sentiment has me so worried but yet, is it not fun?  Just incredible...

I keep have to telling myself calm down. We are on the side of the bracket that favors us, we are positioned well due to the fact that Allen is still on his rookie deal. One game at a time if we handle buisiness it will be a very fun ride indeed