Fins Heaven is a hilarious read if you have the time

33 minutes ago, 1ManRaid said:

It's not like the majority of Bills fan make a routine habit of going around to other forums and trolling or whatever.  This is a singular case of some Dolphin fans being so ridiculous and whiny that reasonable people felt compelled to defend our honor and set the record straight.  They were straight up slandering our team and coaches.

Those unreasonable takes aren't going away because of some fans defending their teams honor. Nothing was said that a Dolphins fan hadn't already said, Imagine if the roles were reversed. I've been here a while and seen this board after many tough losses, any opposing teams fans jumping on and explaining why their team played the way they did wouldn't have gone down so well.

There were some guys here that until this year were still carrying on about the QB, coaches, the owner or whatever negative opinion they could jump on. Admittedly they were given a hard time but they left instead of coming to terms with an opposing opinion. Wrong Josh comes to mind but there were quite a few. If there are those guys on this board, they are certainly on the Dolphins board and there's no way in hell they'll accept your position.

• Like (+1) 1

20 hours ago, thenorthremembers said:

My thought about running up the score, whether its the Bills doing it or someone else doing it to the Bills is this:  If one team is still trying to score and win the game, the other team should as well.    I dont like the way it feels to watch my team get its butt beat, but the Bills had their backups in.   The only team Dolphins' fans should be mad at is the Dolphins. 

One more thing on the Dolphins.   Their fans and the NFL media as a whole has went out of their way to say how amazing Brian Flores is as a head coach.   The guy is 15-17 in two seasons and hasnt made the playoffs.   He may be a fantastic coach, but your record is what it is.  Right now he is a highly publicized Joe Philbin.   If Tua doesnt take a good sized step next year he will be on the hot seat very quickly. 

I don't like the Fins, but 15-17 in the first two years of a rebuild is not bad at all.

Flores does indeed look like a damn good coach.

The Bills pretty much treated the second half like a preseason game.

Our guys who were playing in the 3rd-4th quarter have spent most of the season on the bench, and this was their first chance to prove themselves in real game action.  An UDFA like Antonio Williams viewed this game as his audition for a roster spot next year.  Matt Barkley wants to stay our backup another year, with Jake Fromm and Davis Webb at his heels.

Sorry if the Dolphins couldn't stop them, but this hardly qualifies as running up the score.

• Like (+1) 2

47 minutes ago, Thurman#1 said:

I don't like the Fins, but 15-17 in the first two years of a rebuild is not bad at all.

Flores does indeed look like a damn good coach.

I believe Flores is a good coach. I think he completely mishandled the QB situation; however, the same could be said of McDermott early in the 2018 season. Other than that, he did a really good job with that team this year.

• Like (+1) 1

17 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

"Tua is further along than Allen in decision making and accuracy."

SF Dolphin Fan

Seasoned Veteran

Club Member

May 27, 2005

Reaction score

I mean numbers wise, rookie year versus rookie year you could make a good argument for this.

However, in terms of leadership and attitude Allen in his rookie year is way in front to where Tuabow is. I reckon I could spend 5 minutes with Allen and he could convince me to kill my neighboUr. Tuabow, I wouldn't follow him to an all expenses paid trip to Vegas. 

5 hours ago, billsfan1959 said:

I believe Flores is a good coach. I think he completely mishandled the QB situation; however, the same could be said of McDermott early in the 2018 season. Other than that, he did a really good job with that team this year.

I haven't followed their QB situation closely enough to comment much. As a general principle, though, I think the whole idea of not being able to take a young guy out once you've put them in is greatly overblown.

Generally agree with you here, though. I think Flores is good too.