Not-So-Random Thoughts About Election Security

so reading through this im glad that even democrat aligned people are on board with demanding more secure measures to the election..another topic that should not have any politics involved.

for those that are saying its all a hoax. wheres the evidence?  there is some out there if you look but at the same time voter fraud, especially with the mail in would be extremely hard to trace back and single out a individual/s to prosecute and media/fact check seem to only want WIDESPREAD fraud that can overturn election results.

as for just fraud in general.

this woman is only being investigated due to project veritas and having her directly on camera. i suggest watching it and asking how many more could there be?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/texas-woman-arrested-on-election-fraud-charges-based-on-project-veritas-video/ar-BB1cJ5tk

i mean, everyone had a good chuckle when recounts found ballots in bidens favor. noone seemed upset that there were thousands of votes that otherwise would not have counted at all. 

people say dominion machines are a hoax as well.

Dec. 13 forensic audit by an INDEPENDENT group concluded that Dominion machines were “intentionally and purposefully designed with inherent errors to create systemic fraud and influence election results.”

Specifically, the report by Allied Security Operations Group said “the system intentionally generates an enormously high number of ballot errors,” often forcing the ballots to be “adjudicated,” or manually scrutinized by an election worker.

https://www.westernjournal.com/michigan-recount-confirms-trump-won-county-went-biden/

we can go into in the democrats own primaries THIS PAST YEAR. i think i wrote the full list of shame from the democrats on this forum, but most notable is voting software SHADOW INC. just another shady software connected to the man who declared a early victory in Iowa, nothing to see here. 

so yeah democrats and republicans should be united in all efforts to secure elections. alot of good ideas here but alot require software. i have to think we need to do something that does not involve computers because as of now there is ZERO confidence ( correctly or conspiracy) in our elections when it comes to computer tallies. which is a good thing in the long run...if politicians even care to address it.

Edited by Buffarukus
  • Like (+1) 1

21 hours ago, WideNine said:

The vast fraud narratives have been disproven over and over.

Not just in this election, but in several GOP-funded studies in the past.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/study-finds-no-evidence-widespread-voter-fraud-n637776

Why should the US spend resources tilting at windmills, crafting hoops for voters to jump through to address GOP-manufactured fears?

To do so, I think there would first have to be evidence of an issue that needs resolving.

There is none.

Just if for no other reason to shut every one up it's as simple as giving the people a voter registration card like a license, SS number, drivers license number, for goodness sake you got to show your license where i live to buy beer but you can just show up and vote write yo name down and do it for the most important event every 4 yrs ?

Makes little to no sense what so ever i know this year alone (which you will never know how much it pisses me off) but i got at the very least 6 different calls and numerous emails about my dead mother of 10 years voting WTF ???

And with all the crap you can hack into on a computer now days i know people that have had there identities stolen and their lives ruined because of the same type of theft and you mean to tell me theres not the possibility of people doing such a thing ? Come on your smarter than that at least i hope ...

We can figure out a persons DNA & tell them what chromosome will give them cancer but we can't implement a way for Trump to make accusations about the election being stolen and then listen to all of the BS when those that hate him saying he's nuts ?

if something like this was implemented then i would have to first listen to all that Trump said or you folks b***hin about it and the lame stream media embellishing it to the point that it has become i truly hat listening to both sides bickering like little high school B****es it's freakin ridiculous !!

But hey let's not learn from the mistakes made going forward lets just do this BS every 4 yrs 🙄

On 1/4/2021 at 4:34 PM, The Frankish Reich said:

3. The (almost) perfectly secured election would mimic what we saw post-Saddam in Iraq: voters had to come in person, cast their ballots openly, and then stick their forefingers in indelible ink to prove they've voted and can't vote again.

I've avoided the political discussions like the plague, but I must say this really tugged the heart strings.

Was in IZ during Jan05 election. Believe me, our HUMINT and other sources were predicting a terrible s**t storm, but it went amazingly well, aside from lack of Sunni voting (a whole other story).

Lots of crap happened during my many, ahem, "visits" but that day was truly inspirational.

Iraqis were so damn motivated, stoic and brave in the face of an awful threat profile. And Coalition forces were, quite literally, putting their lives on the line to ensure a credible process and result.

Made many (all?) of us think how fortunate we are.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Any Justice Department official involved in a illegal attempt to overthrow the election results should be nervous. The department’s inspector general made that clear in a statement issued on Monday:

The DOJ Office of the Inspector General (OIG) is initiating an investigation into whether any former or current DOJ official engaged in an improper attempt to have DOJ seek to alter the outcome of the 2020 Presidential Election. The investigation will encompass all relevant allegations that may arise that are within the scope of the OIG’s jurisdiction. The OIG has jurisdiction to investigate allegations concerning the conduct of former and current DOJ employees. The OIG’s jurisdiction does not extend to allegations against other government officials.

The OIG is making this statement, consistent with DOJ policy, to reassure the public that an appropriate agency is investigating the allegations. Consistent with OIG policy, we will not comment further on the investigation until it is completed. When our investigation is concluded, we will proceed with our usual process for releasing our findings publicly in accordance with relevant laws, and DOJ and OIG policies.

The announcement follows the recent revelation that Jeffrey Clark, the former acting head of the Justice Department’s Civil Division, was reportedly involved in an effort to potentially topple then-acting attorney general Jeffrey Rosen as part of former president Donald Trump’s attempt to overturn the election results. (In a statement to The Post, Clark “categorically” denied devising such a plan.)

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2021/01/26/an-important-investigation-into-sedition-begins/

Make it so number 1 its once every 4 yrs if we ar that lazy that you can't get out of the house 1 time every 4 yrs that's pretty bad and i'm all about not hereing the BS that has surrounded this election ever again and this way there would be no BS but don't expect a common sense approach to be put in place just saying your thoughts make way to much sense for most people to go along with them !! 

14 minutes ago, TSOL said:

The washington post.... Aren't you just so quaint. It's adorable 🙂

LOL, too smart for you? 

7 minutes ago, T master said:

Make it so number 1 its once every 4 yrs if we ar that lazy that you can't get out of the house 1 time every 4 yrs that's pretty bad and i'm all about not hereing the BS that has surrounded this election ever again and this way there would be no BS but don't expect a common sense approach to be put in place just saying your thoughts make way to much sense for most people to go along with them !! 

Put people in jail who tried to steal the election, it's that simple. Including Trump 

8 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

LOL, too smart for you? 

Put people in jail who tried to steal the election, it's that simple. Including Trump 

If you want to trust a guy with $500 billion dollars in his bank account, that's on you. 

That's like hitting the powerball 500 times in a row. Let that sink in. 

Edited by TSOL
Added to the comment

2 minutes ago, TSOL said:

If you want to trust a guy with $500 billion dollars in his bank account, that's on you. 

That's like hitting the powerball 500 times in a row. Let that sink in. 

I trust the people that work for him. That's different. 

You sound like a cultists 

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

I trust the people that work for him. That's different. 

You sound like a cultists 

As you do. 

Maybe you could link something from the national enquirer next?

10 minutes ago, TSOL said:

As you do. 

Maybe you could link something from the national enquirer next?

Why? That is not a legit news organization. Didn't that one print Trump garbage? 

Wash Post is excellent. Liars, cheats, losers and cultists hate it. You just hate the truth. 

16 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Why? That is not a legit news organization. Didn't that one print Trump garbage? 

Wash Post is excellent. Liars, cheats, losers and cultists hate it. You just hate the truth. 

You don't see a problem with a world where like 4 mega rich greed mongers are controlling the information that 379 million people read?

A world where Wal Mart, amazon and home depot, basically subsidiaries of the CCP, are allowed record breaking profiteering while small family owned business is shuttering for good, as mandated by our big big government? 

The propaganda machine is working triple overtime and you damn well know it. 

I'll read the washington post when he starts paying those warehouse workers and delivery drivers $35 bucks an hour plus health insurance, like he should be doing. 

11 hours ago, Dukestreetking said:

I've avoided the political discussions like the plague, but I must say this really tugged the heart strings.

Was in IZ during Jan05 election. Believe me, our HUMINT and other sources were predicting a terrible s**t storm, but it went amazingly well, aside from lack of Sunni voting (a whole other story).

Lots of crap happened during my many, ahem, "visits" but that day was truly inspirational.

Iraqis were so damn motivated, stoic and brave in the face of an awful threat profile. And Coalition forces were, quite literally, putting their lives on the line to ensure a credible process and result.

Made many (all?) of us think how fortunate we are.

Great comment.

Sometimes I wonder why I post things on forums like this. Is anybody ever persuaded by anything?

But then sometimes someone posts something that helps me to learn something, or at least understand something better.

Thank you.

1 hour ago, TSOL said:

You don't see a problem with a world where like 4 mega rich greed mongers are controlling the information that 379 million people read?

A world where Wal Mart, amazon and home depot, basically subsidiaries of the CCP, are allowed record breaking profiteering while small family owned business is shuttering for good, as mandated by our big big government? 

The propaganda machine is working triple overtime and you damn well know it. 

I'll read the washington post when he starts paying those warehouse workers and delivery drivers $35 bucks an hour plus health insurance, like he should be doing. 

There are lots of media companies. So I don't see this "control" you are yammering about

What media do you watch and read? 

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

There are lots of media companies. So I don't see this "control" you are yammering about

What media do you watch and read? 

I like reuters and AP and I try to stick to just fact based articles. I try to read between the lines and use common sense to form my opinions. 

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, TSOL said:

I like reuters and AP and I try to stick to just fact based articles. I try to read between the lines and use common sense to form my opinions. 

So you are seriously saying that if the Was Post made up something the AP and Reuters wouldn't fact check it? It's basic competition that makes everyone better. 

30 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

So you are seriously saying that if the Was Post made up something the AP and Reuters wouldn't fact check it? It's basic competition that makes everyone better. 

Writers are professionals trained in using language to invoke certain tones and feelings into a written piece. The same facts reported bytwo people of distinct different backgrounds can be made to sound slanted to the writers opinion. 

And if the writer is good enough he or she can do it without you even realizing it.

Same thing as how statistics can be manipulated to support a specific belief, like "tyrod taylor has the highest completion percentage in the NFL" 

18 hours ago, Tiberius said:

When it comes to politics the Post is NOT a legit news source anymore.  They were/are no better than  tabloid trash for anything Trump.  Same with the NY Tmes and CNN.  Just completely unprofessional, I lost all respect for them.

It's a big part of the reason so many on the right turned so hard to the alt right news sources.  Who stretch their own truths.

And all this is a big reason the country is so divided.

On 1/18/2021 at 11:06 AM, Big Blitz said:

City councilman.  

I'm sure it's the only instance.  

But still, all of 2020 was a fraud.  

So, why didn't the Traitor-in-Chief dispute the election results in Louisiana as he did in Pennsylvania?   After all, there were 8 cases of voter fraud found in LA but only 3 in PA.