So Unpatriotic. Just Pathetic and Dangerous For Our Country

Tiberius

On 12/28/2020 at 3:06 PM, TBBills said:

It's ok after this Trump will never be president again.

But his daughter is going to run for office in Florida.  All that money daddy has stolen from campaign contributions will put her in.  So she may take the more conventional path of starting lower and then move up. God help us.  Kushner may be back!

4 hours ago, ColeB said:

But his daughter is going to run for office in Florida.  All that money daddy has stolen from campaign contributions will put her in.  So she may take the more conventional path of starting lower and then move up. God help us.  Kushner may be back!

That family better start thinking of a new country to live. I heard China and North Korea are welcoming them with open arms.

2 hours ago, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

WaS tHeRe ViOlEnCe

Here's what I don't get.  Why on Earth would this numbskull enter the building when she can CLEARLY SEE a guy with a gun, who I'm almost certain is yelling if you come in here I'm going to blow your head off.  I don't know what Trump puts in the coup-laid, but it's pretty strong stuff.

On 1/7/2021 at 11:10 AM, TBBills said:

That family better start thinking of a new country to live. I heard China and North Korea are welcoming them with open arms.

Russia. No extradition treaty. And a friendly leader.

I am dead serious. Once he gets wind of a NYS indictment (even a heads-up that it's coming) ...

https://apnews.com/article/c5180bffb84d424ba11cf3384a665eb5#:~:text=The United States has no,its citizens to foreign countries.&text=“Never.,to anyone%2C” Putin said.

9 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Russia. No extradition treaty. And a friendly leader.

I am dead serious. Once he gets wind of a NYS indictment (even a heads-up that it's coming) ...

https://apnews.com/article/c5180bffb84d424ba11cf3384a665eb5#:~:text=The United States has no,its citizens to foreign countries.&text=“Never.,to anyone%2C” Putin said.

What use would Putin have for him? He's done with him, he did his job ruining America.  He's just be an Assange wandering around with stubble lookin for hamberders

6 minutes ago, BillStime said:

They don't have to impeach him, just make him think they're going to.  We've already seen how this plays out in '72

5 minutes ago, TBBills said:

They are afraid that it would permanently kill the republican party that is the only thing they care about. 

They didn't care about a divided America at any time before. 

They ESPECIALLY didn't care about the last 2 months.  THEY WERE THE RINGLEADERS. If they think we're gonna let it slide, cuz Trumps gone boy are they wrong.  Hell, they didn't care about the last 4 years, except filling their damn courts.  Screw them royally, sideways, and back 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1