So Unpatriotic. Just Pathetic and Dangerous For Our Country

Tiberius

12 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

The evidence supports my contention. You just make up stuff and ignore the obvious evidence. 

It does not go go both ways. You support a traitor and I do not 

There was a crime committed. Your political blinders don’t allow you to see it though. Or them, as in plural crimes. 

You believe the FBI is lying when it says the Russians hacked the DNC, correct? 

You’re all over the page here Tibsy.  Crime!  No crime!  Crime-ish!  Crime-lite!   I actually think YOU may have been hacked. 

Make it easy on me because you’re dialed into The Truth.  Just fill in the blanks. 

Donald J Trump was convicted of the crime of _______________ on ___/___/_____. 

Disclaimer:   I’ll duck duck go the data you provide to double check.  Trust but verify. 

1 minute ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

You’re all over the page here Tibsy.  Crime!  No crime!  Crime-ish!  Crime-lite!   I actually think YOU may have been hacked. 

Make it easy on me because you’re dialed into The Truth.  Just fill in the blanks. 

Disclaimer:   I’ll duck duck go the data you provide to double check.  Trust but verify. 

Nope, Mueller did find crimes and handed down indictments. 

So was FBI lying about Russia hacking DNCs emails? 

32 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Nope, Mueller did find crimes and handed down indictments. 

So was FBI lying about Russia hacking DNCs emails? 

Just send over the details on Trump’s conviction.  Or, send me the deets on the indictment with respect to Russian collusion and Team Trump.  

It should be straight forward—it’s your argument. 

Pre-emptively:  🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 hour ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Just send over the details on Trump’s conviction.  Or, send me the deets on the indictment with respect to Russian collusion and Team Trump.  

It should be straight forward—it’s your argument. 

Pre-emptively:  🤣🤣🤣🤣

You sticking up for Trump the most corrupt man ever to be president of the United States like he is your father.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, TBBills said:

You sticking up for Trump the most corrupt man ever to be president of the United States like he is your father.

My goodness, I'm not the grammar police but what you typed is a step above gibberish.  

I'm guessing you've assumed the role of concubine and decided to carry Tibsy's water for him, and that's fine.  Send over the conviction details as they relate to Mr. Mueller and Mr. Trump for Rooskie Collusion, for Mr. Mueller and Mr. Trump for obstruction for the non-existent (and according to Tibsy legal/illegal/legal) collusion, and any other of Mr. Mueller's charges/convictions/indictments of Mr. Trump.  

I can wait if you need some time, but in keeping with my goal in 2021 to be efficient, I'm including my response to your anticipated reply:

So, nothing, right?  B-)

4 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

My goodness, I'm not the grammar police but what you typed is a step above gibberish.  

I'm guessing you've assumed the role of concubine and decided to carry Tibsy's water for him, and that's fine.  Send over the conviction details as they relate to Mr. Mueller and Mr. Trump for Rooskie Collusion, for Mr. Mueller and Mr. Trump for obstruction for the non-existent (and according to Tibsy legal/illegal/legal) collusion, and any other of Mr. Mueller's charges/convictions/indictments of Mr. Trump.  

I can wait if you need some time, but in keeping with my goal in 2021 to be efficient, I'm including my response to your anticipated reply:

So, nothing, right?  B-)

Oh ok so you cannot read... I will let you continue to be an idiot.

5 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

So, nothing, right?  B-)

:thumbsup:

NO you said you cannot understand English so why the ***** should I try with someone who cannot even read. Look you are fighting a losing battle, and yet you keep showing that defending Trump, a guy who has lied and spread corruption in this country on top of trying to commit voter fraud, and you are still behind him. You don't have a mind that can think for itself so why would anyone bother with you when everyone knows what your bull#### response will be.

Edited by TBBills

48 minutes ago, TBBills said:

NO you said you cannot understand English so why the ***** should I try with someone who cannot even read. Look you are fighting a losing battle, and yet you keep showing that defending Trump, a guy who has lied and spread corruption in this country on top of trying to commit voter fraud, and you are still behind him. You don't have a mind that can think for itself so why would anyone bother with you when everyone knows what your bull#### response will be.

Look--you don't have to puff put your chest, storm around  and lie about things.  Just stick to the facts. I never said I cannot understand English, it's my native language friend!  

Now, my support for Trump is not in dispute, so you repeating it over and over just makes you seem unimaginative, repetitive and boring.  We can fix that. 

I've asked for you to stand up like a man and provide the data detailing your allegations.  You have not.   That says something about you.  On the other hand, you could simply reply honestly that you're unable to provide the data because it's an outright fabrication.  Remember, there is no shame in doing the right thing.  

So, to recap:

Stick to the facts.

There is no shame in doing the right thing. 

I don't know you, so I'm holding out hope we can meet in the middle here and you'll be honorable.  Your track record seems to indicate you'll hunker down, so I have to prepare two responses:

A.  Nice!  You did the right thing, and for that you've earned a certain measure of respect.  Kudos sir!  :beer:

B. So, nothing, right? B-)

• Haha (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Tiberius said:

The evidence supports my contention. You just make up stuff and ignore the obvious evidence. 

It does not go go both ways. You support a traitor and I do not 

There was a crime committed. Your political blinders don’t allow you to see it though. Or them, as in plural crimes. 

You believe the FBI is lying when it says the Russians hacked the DNC, correct? 

What exactly am i making up ? Please explain oh and while your at it please explain the obvious evidence that i am apparently missing please change my mind .

No i don't believe the FBI is lying about hacking the DNC ----- so Trump did that too 🤔 Dam i been wrong all this time he gave the Russians the DNC's PW's that SOB ...

On 1/4/2021 at 11:30 AM, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

We may be able to fill in Jan /62021 before the day us done. If he invites and insites a riot in DC or talks coup, TREASON would be on the long list of violations.

• Like (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

We may be able to fill in Jan /62021 before the day us done. If he invites and insites a riot in DC or talks coup, TREASON would be on the long list of violations.

We all have bad days from time to time.  Perhaps you might use the edit function and clean this up a bit? 

• Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

They are going to make idiots of themselves in DC for all to see today. 

On the contrary Zebra. They’re out showing support for the candidate they voted for. There’s nothing wrong with that, on either side of the aisle. Now, if they start looting stores and burning buildings and committing violent attacks on people and police, then they’ve crossed the line. 

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

On the contrary Zebra. They’re out showing support for the candidate they voted for. There’s nothing wrong with that, on either side of the aisle. Now, if they start looting stores and burning buildings and committing violent attacks on people and police, then they’ve crossed the line. 

lap it up

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

lap it up

I knew it wouldn't take long, I been saying Proud Boys are a racist group, Trump himself is a racist (He only likes votes). His attitude, anger, corruption, lies all feed into these feeble minded brainwashed Trumpsters and they act as he would. They are the puppets at the ends of his strings to do his bidding. 

America has many fail-safes for this, it takes time to get though all of these b.c there's so many stopgaps to prevent dictatorship. So you have to wait for decisions from other parts of our governing system and it takes time, but it is proving to hold true now more than ever.

God Bless America!