Bill Fichtner on OBL Right Now!!

10 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

“It’s like a comparison of The Godfather and North Tonawanda” referring to Taskers’ Bills playoff video.

#OscarWinner

🤣

Watching Bill's reaction to the hype video was AWESOME!!  I grew up in NT, so always appreciate the shout out.  I'm a big Bill Fichtner fan, and he's a great actor, and even better Bills fan.  Anyone who missed Bill on OBL should look up the archive on WGR550.

Edited by Freddie's Dead
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Great ambassador for the city. My favorite role of his was being appointed to the Supreme Court in The West Wing.

”the Supremes”!

That West Wing episode was awesome.  The idea that any President would nominate a justice from the other side of the aisle almost seemed plausible back then.  Bill was like, "What am I doing here?"

• Thank you (+1) 1

William Fichtner became my "new" favorite actor when he was the overall winner in the highly competitive race of America's favorite celebrities of film, TV, Music and sports in the 2011 Toyota Pro/ Celebrity race in Long Beach CA. I was living in San Diego then and this was my first Indy car event I ever attended. I was a driving instructor at the time doing autocross training etc.. Then I found out he was from WNY! Love this guy more than ever now! Bills mafia extending it's tentacles. 

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Watching Bill's reaction to the hype video was AWESOME!!  I grew up in NT, so always appreciate the shout out.  I'm a big Bill Fichtner fan, and he's a great actor, and even better Bills fan.  Anyone who missed Bill on OBL should look up the archive on WGR550.

Merry Christmas, fellow Lumberjack! 😉👍

• Thank you (+1) 1