The Airport Last Night/This Morning

Dr Krentist

1 hour ago, Victory Formation said:

Somebody had an Allen/Diggs campaign sign! šŸ˜†

I have a Allen Diggs 2020 hoodie I got for Christmas.. My nephew got it for me cause obviously Iā€™m a big fan, and I was begging for Diggs at last years trade deadline, then picked them both in our family fantasy league Ā in round 2 and 3 and everyone thought I was crazy. Iā€™m in the super bowl for that league.Ā 
Hoodie is awfully comfy tooĀ 

• Like (+1) 1

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Buffalo716 said:

Probably under 10-12 players who hasn't witnessed the fandemoniun.

Ā 

The rooks and the few free agent signings.

Ā 

And I did see a good amount of people without masks screaming right in players faces lol

Ā 

Well, we'll hope for the best...crossing fingers none of our guys get infected from this.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

It was such a mob scene police or nobody could do anything.

Ā 

People were walking up to players cars and stopping them and putting their heads in their windows and trying to talk to them

Ā 

To be balanced, it was on the players to have their stinkinā€™ windows up. Ā Just an unfortunate situation. I TOTALLY get the enthusiasm, but I think acting like mature adults was the better path. Just one guys opinion.Ā 

Ā 

I seriously think DUI check points to get in would have cut the crowd in half. Not advocating for that, but that tells you something about the crowd. Ill advised in my opinion.Ā 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

I'm going to leave this topic open a little longer in hopes that people can enjoy it.

But I just spent way too much of my personal free time on a Sunday afternoon cleaning up all the COVID crap, the insults, the mask arguments, etc etc, etc.

So the next person who brings that garbage in here is going straight past warning points to an immediate suspension.

If you can't control what you say, then keep your piehole shut, leave the thread and let others enjoy it.

I will not ask again.Ā And if you missed this warning because you just bypassed everything to get to the end of the thread to post your COVID opinion, you've got nobody else to blame for your suspension but yourself.

Welcome home AFC East Champions!

• Like (+1) 3