"I'll develop some disease and say I have to resign."

5 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I really have no idea what @oldmanfan istrying to convey here, he’s all over the page.  

He’s hates Trump, yet only mildly upset at Cuomo for causing the deaths of thousands, he’s doing cartwheels and working the balance beam defending Joe Biden while acknowledging his own yet unexplained indiscretions of his past, and apparently has never heard the term gold digger, groupie, starfu**er or many others that describe a person who will allow a powerful man to do exactly what Trump said.  

I’ve asked many, many women about that comment from all political persuasions and universally the answer comes back “Of course there are women like that.”.  Why are we pretending this way?  

I’m not sure how old he is but I’m beginning to think  he was born in the 1630s.  I’m guessing Puritan. 

I think that he is an Amish man with a hidden personal computer out in the barn.

2 hours ago, oldmanfan said:

So now we should ignore the words of the president.  Did you do so with Obama?  Will you do so with Biden?

I don't listen to politicians because I can't trust what comes out of their mouths.

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

You might be shocked as to what goes on in an Amish or Mennonite household when the bishop is not looking.  Seriously.

I was shocked to learn a few months ago that there's a lot of in c e s t (can't believe that word is censored :rolleyes:).

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Doc said:

I was shocked to learn a few months ago that there's a lot of in c e s t (can't believe that word is censored :rolleyes:).

I was even more shocked to find out that there is a whole lot of infidelity in both communities but yes "close mating" is a huge problem as well.  

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

You might be shocked as to what goes on in an Amish or Mennonite household when the bishop is not looking.  Seriously.

In my career, I’ve worked with multiple people arrested for embezzlement, met with 3 people ultimately convicted of murder, know a guy who “walked the yard” with John Gotti Jr, and met all sorts of other unusual and interesting folks.  A guy I met on a scouts camping trip—smart guy, friendly as hell, owned his own tech company—arrested for molesting a friend of his teenage daughter at a sleepover.   

Nothing surprises me anymore. 

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

I was even more shocked to find out that there is a whole lot of infidelity in both communities but yes "close mating" is a huge problem as well.  

Well, without electricity, there's not much else to do...

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Doc said:

Well, without electricity, there's not much else to do...

Cue Weird Al's Amish Paradise.  It should be said that there are good people in both those societies as well as in any other social group.  Further, I have seen a few Mennonite women that were downright hawt.  Adopted maybe?

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Doc said:

1 hour ago, RochesterRob said:

Cue Weird Al's Amish Paradise.  It should be said that there are good people in both those societies as well as in any other social group.  Further, I have seen a few Mennonite women that were downright hawt.  Adopted maybe?

Nice to see you losers back here. Did the other site shutdown? 

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, RochesterRob said:

You see this a lot in republican rural areas in the country. Lots of backwoods republicans not very smart, and believing the president b.c they don't know any better. Republican in.cest in its finest.

Edited by TBBills

23 hours ago, TBBills said:

Yet you are the one being laughed at.

You are just angry b.c Trump lost and you have been lied to by him. 

Maybe if you weren't so feeble minded you could get laid without having it pay for it.

Told you before to STFU!

• Haha (+1) 1

23 hours ago, oldmanfan said:

Cuomo screwed up putting back in nursing homes.  And again, what they did or did not do have no bearing on what Trump did. His decisions are on him.  It is astounding how many people will tie themselves in knots trying to defend a con man.

And I’d love to meet you outside the confines of a message board.  You act so tough here, but in reality I would guess you’re a sniveling little mama’s boy who acts out his fantasies of being a big guy with a big gun here.

Dude, your feeble and weak, couldn't beat your way out of a wet paper bag, wouldn't really be a fair fight, that said I'd love to buy you a beer somewhere! I like violence!

4 minutes ago, Big Gun said:

Dude, your feeble and weak, couldn't beat your way out of a wet paper bag, wouldn't really be a fair fight, that said I'd love to buy you a beer somewhere! I like violence!

Oh, you're a real tough guy.  It'sclose to noon, better come out of your room and have Mommy make your lunch for you.

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Doc said:

Nope.  Just here to laugh at you.

Beijing Biden may have "won," but you're still you.

Life is good! 😂😂😂

5 hours ago, RochesterRob said:

We are here on a mission of mercy.  Specifically, you guys are on suicide watch for Christmas because of the steep decline of activity here.  

Yeah, that’s what happens when the cult takes their ball and runs home. It’s been great! 😂😂😂

45 minutes ago, Q-baby! said:

Life is good! 😂😂😂

Yeah, that’s what happens when the cult takes their ball and runs home. It’s been great! 😂😂😂

You don't have to pretend that you are happy.  Cattaraugus County is cutting back on your "room and board" so it's many cold days ahead by the creek for you.

8 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

You don't have to pretend that you are happy.  Cattaraugus County is cutting back on your "room and board" so it's many cold days ahead by the creek for you.

Thousands of miles away from there. You sound stupid. 

16 minutes ago, Q-baby! said:

Thousands of miles away from there. You sound stupid. 

Clean the wax out of your ears and turn on your hearing aid.  Not that it will help you with reading a computer screen but at least you will hear cars pulling over to leave supplies off for you.  Got you a couple of cases of Wegman's brand baked beans.  Remember one can per meal or you will blow your intestines out!

5 hours ago, RochesterRob said:

Clean the wax out of your ears and turn on your hearing aid.  Not that it will help you with reading a computer screen but at least you will hear cars pulling over to leave supplies off for you.  Got you a couple of cases of Wegman's brand baked beans.  Remember one can per meal or you will blow your intestines out!

R