Trump's Legal Machine Grinds to a Halt

WideNine

8 hours ago, shoshin said:

Losing track of where to post the Legal Strike Farce errors. 

I was struck by the obvious incompetence exhibited by this nut-case, so I looked her up and found that she had bonafide legal credentials earlier in her career, including being a federal prosecutor for a decade but that was more than thirty years ago.   She moved on to defending ENRON executives and other slimebags with deep pockets and embraced Far Right politics in the 1990s, and now apparently leans on alt-Right conspiracy theories to hide her legal incompetence.    

Read Ted attacking Trump's lawyer, then the attacks on Cruz in the comments including calling him a RINO. 

My hope is this teardown of anyone who wore the Trump robes, whether they are still Trump supporters or not, leads to something better. But this burning dumpster sure is something to behold.

8 hours ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Cant tell if she is drunk or if that is the classic Benzo slur. Probably a bit of both.

Also, here is Rudy ripping a fart in the middle of the hearing.

Sorry dude - totally missed that you had posted this already.

Just a total ***** show...this is what happens when dumb goes nuclear.

9 hours ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Cant tell if she is drunk or if that is the classic Benzo slur. Probably a bit of both.

Also, here is Rudy ripping a fart in the middle of the hearing.

Honestly had flashbacks of that drunken bar fly you would occasionally run across and struggle to get away from and you would end up looking for her friends so you can convince them to drag her home.

I love the way the lady next to him kind of jumps in surprise when he just rips one. Giuliani...he just keeps rolling along on his crazy train no ***** to give.

Edited by WideNine