Trump's Legal Machine Grinds to a Halt

WideNine

50 minutes ago, Big Gun said:

I love the fact the Don lives rent free in these losers heads, it's comical how triggered they are.

Kind of like how we are in all of your heads. You cannot stop from reacting to our posts. It's the only way we know you are here, at least with Trump he is still president for now, and there is a reason to talk about him.

That just ruined your little troll comment but it's ok you are used to being ruined.

• Haha (+1) 1

14 hours ago, IndyMark said:

I wonder why you only made a comment on the poster here, but decided to question TBBills about deep reflection and a very, seemingly, genuine and noble cause to listen and perhaps question one's view point?  If you spent any time on this board the last 4 years you would know that those who blindly supported, without any hesitation, trump were brutally pious and condescending at...every.....single....opportunity.  Your presence would have been useful then.

I am fairly confident two wrongs do not make a right, but you really should have spent time on this board or you should now go back and read the posts and post titles from the last 3 years, once you do a lot of your questions will be answered.  "What about-isms", loving when "libtards" heads will explode, stuff like that got old and many people just kept quiet, took notes, and waited for Karma.  Now that the tables turned, suddenly we should all be Ghandi?  The blue collar axiom of "payback is a B word" should have been heeded by the trumponians who only cherished "snowflakes" being crushed by real god-fearin' 'Muricans trying to make america great again....whatever that means.

I appreciate your tone, but instead of questioning posters who are expressing an equal and opposite reaction to nearly 4 years of ridiculous behavior on this board spend time on the history here; you know, those who do not study history are doomed to repeat it.  Or, the next time someone on the right or a trumponian makes a broad generalization, ask them to reflect and accept that they may be wrong also.  If not, it comes across as insincere.

And to pre-empt, admittedly I have dropped in recently to take engage with a bully who was taking pot shots......you kick a lying dog enough you ought to expect a reaction.....getting a taste of their own medicine so to speak....very deserving.  This stated, I have been wrong before and actually apologized to those that I may have wronged. It is a really liberating feeling.  I am 100% sure if the majority of people on this board met each other in real life, without this forum's context, we would likely enjoy each others company and learn that we have more in common than not.  

Now, when will the cycle stop?  Or who should be the bigger "person"?  Considering the true trumponians (those who think he can do not wrong, ironcially) engaged like this for 4 years, at least give the other side one year.....then worry about being the bigger person.  If the cycle remains then, of course there is an issue....but for now......if you were big enough to dole it out, you must be big enough to take it. This is life.

Fair questions. I have questioned people on "both sides" over the years. I have advocated for togetherness and understanding. Those hating on all things trump, and those who seem to worship him. Both are foolish in my opinion. You are correct that maybe right now is not the time to seek such things but then again when is the right time? A year from now as you suggest? We shall see.

And yeah i'm under no illusion that we are all going to get along suddenly. But what i have become concerned with is the rather terrible forms of communication practised in our society and where that is leading us. Text messaging, forums, twitter, etc are all lacking and it creates problems. I mean, don't get me wrong, they are great in their own way. But as a vehicle for true dialogue they are awful. There is little nuance, a propensity to assume (incorrectly) and dehumanize, zero body language and what seems like a willful ignorance.

If each of us could have a one on one conversation with someone of opposing views with the goal of understanding, not winning or convincing or being right, i think it would be a major step towards peace and moving forward together.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

3 hours ago, TBBills said:

Kind of like how we are in all of your heads. You cannot stop from reacting to our posts. It's the only way we know you are here, at least with Trump he is still president for now, and there is a reason to talk about him.

That just ruined your little troll comment but it's ok you are used to being ruined.

Haha, you're not smart enough to ruin anything and since I was not responding to one of your post yet you felt the need to comment on mine, I'm also living rent free in your empty head, loser!

• Like (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, Big Gun said:

Haha, you're not smart enough to ruin anything and since I was not responding to one of your post yet you felt the need to comment on mine, I'm also living rent free in your empty head, loser!

Like I said I am in your head and the fact Biden won makes you so angry. Don't act like you weren't talking about the smart people in here you backwards idiot. You are threatened by the smart individuals in this forum... How cute.

Want to see a triggered person just look at your responses. I don't think you have talked politics once since the election.

Once again your attempt to troll is ruined.

Edited by TBBills

In keeping with this OP theme: Trump's autocratic propaganda outlets are grinding to a halt:

Attempts to subvert iconic Voice of America and US-funded media outlets:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/judge-rules-against-trump-global-media-chief-after-firings/ar-BB1bensd

Twitter will have its very own social media inauguration it seems:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/twitter-potus-handle-joe-biden-inauguration-day/

Fox Tucker Carlson seems to have gotten new marching orders regarding propping up Trump:

https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/21/media/tucker-carlson-fox-news-traitor/index.html

Edited by WideNine
  • Like (+1) 1

17 hours ago, TBBills said:

Like I said I am in your head and the fact Biden won makes you so angry. Don't act like you weren't talking about the smart people in here you backwards idiot. You are threatened by the smart individuals in this forum... How cute.

Want to see a triggered person just look at your responses. I don't think you have talked politics once since the election.

Once again your attempt to troll is ruined.

Ohhh, so poor baby can't handle someone acting like you and your idiot friends act, towards you. Got it! GFYS loser!

4 minutes ago, Big Gun said:

Ohhh, so poor baby can't handle someone acting like you and your idiot friends act, towards you. Got it! GFYS loser!

You still haven't posted one thing about politics troll.  Trump lost, Biden won. Once Jan 20th comes you will be the only ones left talking about Trump on parlor while everyone just laughs at your stupidity.

The Blue is in your head so badly you don't even know this is a political sub forum.

Edited by TBBills

3 minutes ago, shoshin said:

Countdown to Trump calling Christie a loser in 3...2...

So funny how Trump can be friends one moment with people and then an enemy after. Never fails b.c people close to him realize who he is, and only other just like him will be fully corrupt in his pocket.

Good to watch justice overcome corruption, lies, and attempted fraud by the president.

Edited by TBBills

I admit that I’m surprised to find that GA Gov Kemp took bribes as part of Hugo Chavez’s plot to delegitimize American democracy. Makes me rethink Scientology’s merits to be honest. 

1 minute ago, TBBills said:

So funny how Trump can be friends one moment with people and then an enemy after. Never fails b.c people close to him realize who he is, and only other just like him will be fully corrupt in his pocket.

Good to watch justice overcome corruption, lies, and attempted fraud by the president.

Christie was helping Trump do debate pre two months ago!

This is getting absurd.....the failures of Trump's " legal " team are out there for ALL to see....but it's still not enough for the cult followers....they're trying to stretch it to Dec 14th...enough time to get as much $$ as they can from the gullibles....he is screwing his own base in plain sight....lying to them....and taking their $$.....Trump has  tested positive for being an ####### for a long time now....

4 hours ago, TBBills said:

You still haven't posted one thing about politics troll.  Trump lost, Biden won. Once Jan 20th comes you will be the only ones left talking about Trump on parlor while everyone just laughs at your stupidity.

The Blue is in your head so badly you don't even know this is a political sub forum.

Just acting like you losers, annoying isn't it! I can play this game forever. GFYS, loser! 

17 minutes ago, Big Gun said:

https://www.breitbart.com/asia/2020/11/22/china-issues-instructions-for-incoming-biden-administration/

Read it you POS, this is what you voted for. Can't wait til China takes your job, loser!

I don't think you read that article by the response you posted...

How do you expect anyone to respond to you when you don't even know what you post? So far the two people with "Big" in their names have small brains.

Edited by TBBills