Trump's Legal Machine Grinds to a Halt

WideNine

37 minutes ago, dickleyjones said:

me?

No. That was not aimed at you directly and personally, but rather the representative of the Republican party asking to be listened to.

I've tried listening to them since you couldnt escape their in-your-face methods for the last 4 years even if I wanted to. I havent heard any semblance of reasonable policies, ideas, or governorship. No real ideals or ethos, other than TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP! CRY ABOUT IT! and fear-mongering and ignorance about their fellow Americans.

No ideas on how to fix any of the problems our country faces. Just who to blame it all on.

I really have no want or need to listen to any more of it. If they come up with anything of substance and reason, I'd look forward to it.

But the Dems taking back the Presidency isnt a sign the People want the Dems to listen to Republicans. It's a sign the People want Republicans, who have been in complete control the last 4 years, to start listening to the Dems.

• Awesome! (+1) 2

2 hours ago, shoshin said:

We won't be civil because they're not civil

Well we won't be civil because they're not civil

Going somewhere productive? 

Division works. 

In an us v them world, you simply have to choose us.  In fact, even if you're them, you would choose us. 

• Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

No. That was not aimed at you directly and personally, but rather the representative of the Republican party asking to be listened to.

I've tried listening to them since you couldnt escape their in-your-face methods for the last 4 years even if I wanted to. I havent heard any semblance of reasonable policies, ideas, or governorship. No real ideals or ethos, other than TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP! CRY ABOUT IT! and fear-mongering and ignorance about their fellow Americans.

No ideas on how to fix any of the problems our country faces. Just who to blame it all on.

I really have no want or need to listen to any more of it. If they come up with anything of substance and reason, I'd look forward to it.

But the Dems taking back the Presidency isnt a sign the People want the Dems to listen to Republicans. It's a sign the People want Republicans, who have been in complete control the last 4 years, to start listening to the Dems.

i wonder if there is really are no ideal or ethos, or just, no ideal or ethos on the surface (ie the politicians)? it seems to me most individual people have ideals.

i understand it is hard to listen. especially when the voices are loud and numerous. in fact, i would not expect anyone to be able to listen in that context. the communication is too one-way for that.

one-on-one dialogue is the way to go. if everyone paired off an got to really learn about the other person and understand what they are thinking and why they are thinking that way it would be a revelation. difficult to be sure, but it starts with two people.

i've mentioned it around here before but again i recommend the Daryl Davis documentary "Accidental Courtesy". in short Daryl is a black man who has dialogue with kkk members. the results are quite amazing imo.

22 hours ago, Teddy KGB said:

How old were you when you dropped out of school ? 

Did they have school in the gulag KGB? Did you attend with trump. He had to go somewhere with his army exemption. It certainly wasn't a major US school.

• Like (+1) 1

22 hours ago, Teddy KGB said:

Doubt it.    Heavy psycho vibes.  

Everyone gets those vibes from you and a couple of other Trumpies here.

So funny the only people that believe things without evidence and follow Trump, while acting like he never lied to anyone, are the ones calling others crazy.

They have a site for you it's run by a top lunatic and it's a Bills fan site, perfect for the "Simple Minded" folks like yourself.

Edited by TBBills

30 minutes ago, TBBills said:

Everyone gets those vibes from you and a couple of other Trumpies here.

So funny the only people that believe things without evidence and follow Trump, while acting like he never lied to anyone, are the ones calling others crazy.

They have a site for you it's run by a top lunatic and it's a Bills fan site, perfect for the "Simple Minded" folks like yourself.

pipe down weirdo.     you’ve already shown how dumb you are in yesterday’s replies to dickleyjones.   

sorry god did whatever he did to you.     Life’s not fair.  

Edited by Teddy KGB
  • Haha (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

pipe down weirdo.     you’ve already shown how dumb you are in yesterday’s replies to dickleyjones.   

sorry god did whatever he did to you.     Life’s not fair.  

You are trying so hard... you know Trump didn't win right?

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, TBBills said:

You are trying so hard... you know Trump didn't win right?

Don’t care.    I’m not a weirdo like you whose obsessed with the Don.   

It’s not too late to make something out of yourself.   

You showed your cards yesterday.   You couldn’t even conversate with a nice Canadian fella without doing your dull Trump bit.   

Some people are walking trashbags.   You are one of them. 

Edited by Teddy KGB

On 11/19/2020 at 2:20 PM, dickleyjones said:

yep, poor politics on both sides. it is really too bad.

I wonder why you only made a comment on the poster here, but decided to question TBBills about deep reflection and a very, seemingly, genuine and noble cause to listen and perhaps question one's view point?  If you spent any time on this board the last 4 years you would know that those who blindly supported, without any hesitation, trump were brutally pious and condescending at...every.....single....opportunity.  Your presence would have been useful then.

I am fairly confident two wrongs do not make a right, but you really should have spent time on this board or you should now go back and read the posts and post titles from the last 3 years, once you do a lot of your questions will be answered.  "What about-isms", loving when "libtards" heads will explode, stuff like that got old and many people just kept quiet, took notes, and waited for Karma.  Now that the tables turned, suddenly we should all be Ghandi?  The blue collar axiom of "payback is a B word" should have been heeded by the trumponians who only cherished "snowflakes" being crushed by real god-fearin' 'Muricans trying to make america great again....whatever that means.

I appreciate your tone, but instead of questioning posters who are expressing an equal and opposite reaction to nearly 4 years of ridiculous behavior on this board spend time on the history here; you know, those who do not study history are doomed to repeat it.  Or, the next time someone on the right or a trumponian makes a broad generalization, ask them to reflect and accept that they may be wrong also.  If not, it comes across as insincere.

And to pre-empt, admittedly I have dropped in recently to take engage with a bully who was taking pot shots......you kick a lying dog enough you ought to expect a reaction.....getting a taste of their own medicine so to speak....very deserving.  This stated, I have been wrong before and actually apologized to those that I may have wronged. It is a really liberating feeling.  I am 100% sure if the majority of people on this board met each other in real life, without this forum's context, we would likely enjoy each others company and learn that we have more in common than not.  

Now, when will the cycle stop?  Or who should be the bigger "person"?  Considering the true trumponians (those who think he can do not wrong, ironcially) engaged like this for 4 years, at least give the other side one year.....then worry about being the bigger person.  If the cycle remains then, of course there is an issue....but for now......if you were big enough to dole it out, you must be big enough to take it. This is life.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Teddy KGB said:

Don’t care.    I’m not a weirdo like you whose obsessed with the Don.   

It’s not too late to make something out of yourself.   

You showed your cards yesterday.   You couldn’t even conversate with a nice Canadian fella without doing your dull Trump bit.   

Some people are walking trashbags.   You are one of them. 

No, you are just a weirdo who is obsessed with me. You're a troll who is angry Trump lost. Your ***** is old.

Edited by TBBills
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1