If by some miracle biden actually wins......

Westside

2 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Classic mega conspiracy.

Look, I tried to reason with the guy. It just became so predictable, the refusal to believe ANY evidence that didn't fit their bizarro worldview.

Think of the posts here in the last few days:

- DHS Cyber Security Chief says no evidence of organized election fraud. RESPONSE: hah, you fool, he's one of them. My response: but Trump appointed him! RESPONSE: like that matters, he's obviously a deep state plant.

- Karl Rove says "it's over": RESPONSE: hah, Karl Rove, of course he'd say that, Deep State Bushie.

- Georgia Secretary of State says it was a clean election. RESPONSE: open your eyes, he's one of them, a plant of the anti-Trump, pro-child abusing cabal. My response: he is a Republican! RESPONSE: so what? He's the Deep State.

Really, it came down to what Trump himself came down to -- I trust only my own family. 

I read to the end of the thread... At least they think Trump will go to jail after he is done being president.

I was wondering where they all ran to after the election... During screaming "RED WAVE"... who would have thought the blue rip tide would have taken them out.

2 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Classic mega conspiracy.

Look, I tried to reason with the guy. It just became so predictable, the refusal to believe ANY evidence that didn't fit their bizarro worldview.

Think of the posts here in the last few days:

- DHS Cyber Security Chief says no evidence of organized election fraud. RESPONSE: hah, you fool, he's one of them. My response: but Trump appointed him! RESPONSE: like that matters, he's obviously a deep state plant.

- Karl Rove says "it's over": RESPONSE: hah, Karl Rove, of course he'd say that, Deep State Bushie.

- Georgia Secretary of State says it was a clean election. RESPONSE: open your eyes, he's one of them, a plant of the anti-Trump, pro-child abusing cabal. My response: he is a Republican! RESPONSE: so what? He's the Deep State.

Really, it came down to what Trump himself came down to -- I trust only my own family. 

Good post.  

I tried asking cult members years ago, ‘can anyone that criticizes Trump remain a credible person in your eyes?’  I pointed out that anyone that dares to say anything against the leader is immediately discredited by the cult.  Given that, it is impossible for anyone whose opinion matters to cult members, to criticize the leader.  As soon as anyone does, they are portrayed as deep state or pedo or traitor or etc - certainly no one to listen to.

2 hours ago, Bob in Mich said:

Good post.  

I tried asking cult members years ago, ‘can anyone that criticizes Trump remain a credible person in your eyes?’  I pointed out that anyone that dares to say anything against the leader is immediately discredited by the cult.  Given that, it is impossible for anyone whose opinion matters to cult members, to criticize the leader.  As soon as anyone does, they are portrayed as deep state or pedo or traitor or etc - certainly no one to listen to.

Look at how fast they turned on their own state media? All of a sudden Fox is a libtard rag.

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, westside2 said:

I voted for Trump because the clinton clan were the most evil family I've ever seen. She makes Trump look like an angel. The things I liked about Trump? Pretty much everything he accomplished precovid. Our economy was stronger than it had ever been, unemployment was at record lows, finally having border security, which every country has. Tax cuts that put over $2000 in middle class Americas pockets. 

Then you add in the peace agreements in the middle east, which no president had ever accomplished. Stop paying the bill for countries in the UN that expected us tp pay for security. Making china pay the same tariffs we have to pay when exporting american goods to them. 

You can hate the man all you want, but he accomplished more in four years than biden did in 47.

This statement doesn't just disqualify your entire statement, it disqualifies your entire political ideology. China has paid $0 in tariffs, WE paid the goddamn tariffs.

• Like (+1) 2