Voter Fraud Fraud: Postal worker featured by Republicans as evidence of vote tampering admits he made it up; GOP donors gave him $130,000

3 hours ago, WideNine said:

So this guy is credible because he has MIT next to his name?

If this is the same guy, let's unpack some of his quackery shall we? He also claims to have invented email, believes in the Deep State conspiracy, is trying to get into a GOP office, etc...

https://leadstories.com/hoax-alert/2020/04/fact-check-biological-engineer-did-not-offer-medically-supported-information-in-viral-video.html

Regarding his made up claims of voting fraud:

https://leadstories.com/hoax-alert/2020/09/fact-check-shiva-ayyadurais-claim-that-massachussetts-election-officials-destroyed-over-1-million-republican-primary-ballots-is-not-true.html

I wish folks would just fact-check these stories... my sister does the same thing to me. Just like a freaking troll-bot just sends all this nonsense my way and I have to knock each one down with facts. She finally got frustrated and kicked me out of her echo chamber - thank god.

Her big one was that Gates and MIT were working on putting chips on everyone under the guise of 3rd-world healthcare so they could monitor the public. I asked her, "Do you have a mobile phone?", "Does it have GPS?", "Does it gather information on who your friends are, where you shop, what you buy, your professional connections"? 

Yes? So why on earth would someone spend time and resources building something to monitor your private life when you have already given all that privacy away and paid them for the privilege?

Yeah this is the guy that accused Fauci of being a deepstate operative calling on him to be fired, and said that we just need to take more vitamins to cure Covid. I think I'll safely ignore him.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Teddy KGB said:

lmao, you gonna cry ? 

Nah, I just spit on people with Trump stickers food in the drive-thru.  It gets me by.

11 hours ago, aristocrat said:

Four years of democrats claiming Russia helped trump steal the election and an insane investigation. Now the democrats suddenly forget that and claim elections are perfect.  

If you believe the investigation, Russia did.  Show me one ounce of evidence ANY Democrat said elections are "perfect".  Can Trumpies EVER just have a sensible discussion.

11 hours ago, aristocrat said:

well it’s a little late for that right? The dems called any trump supporter a Russian asset or worse. So the people on the right aren’t exactly gonna act gracious.

Spreading misinformation and conspiracy theories DOES support Russia.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, daz28 said:

Nah, I just spit on people with Trump stickers food in the drive-thru.  It gets me by.

If you believe the investigation, Russia did.  Show me one ounce of evidence ANY Democrat said elections are "perfect".  Can Trumpies EVER just have a sensible discussion.

Spreading misinformation and conspiracy theories DOES support Russia.

The mask is off, the anti American monsters come completely out into the open.

Not surprised, you dirt bag little *****. Hope you get cancer. the butt kind. terminal.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

10 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Agreed.  I’ve had this argument with Transplant for 3 years. He’s a partisan liberal and works very hard to support Bezos and his people, and that’s fine.  

I generally like to get a sense of another poster’s opinion on an issue like this.  I don’t know @daz28 political ideology, he could be in the same boat as Transplant, so I ask.  

In this case, a liberal poster linked to an article that was flat out untrue.  The article was published in one of the large MSM outlets, and the subject of their erroneous reporting came out quickly and refuted the story. It’s yet another story quickly disproven that sows division among the electorate.  There is no reason to run this story without accurate fact checking and source verification.  A simple call to the guy they have decided to target resolves the issue.  It’s very similar to the false story written on the young man vilified for wearing a red hat and treating a crazy man with respect. 

Daz’s response is to take a shot at the subject of the erroneous report, not the publication that used National Enquirer tactics to create a false narrative. This is an extremely important issue, certainly an issue of our times, and so vitally important that the Washington Post fact-checked and ran with it.  

I would like to hear his reasoning.  Obviously, I think it’s deliberate misrepresentation to shape a narrative to those easily molded. I’m not certain why he’s blaming what appears to be the victim here.  

There are laws that keep the WAPO from being dishonest.  They will have to make a detraction, or be sued.  Just like your arguments to gun control, it's already illegal for them to print lies.  On the other hand, the right cites Fox news as a source, yet they aren't even a news organization.  They hide behind their listing as entertainment to guard them from the protections the WAPO doesn't have.  They LITERALLY argued in court that no sane person should believe their outlandish claims.  AND WON!

https://www.npr.org/2020/09/29/917747123/you-literally-cant-believe-the-facts-tucker-carlson-tells-you-so-say-fox-s-lawye

Edited by daz28

4 minutes ago, Unforgiven said:

Not surprised, you dirt bag little *****. Hope you get cancer. the butt kind. terminal.

Are you really THAT unhinged I responded to a silly post with a silly answer.  Go out to a movie with a friend and chill

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

Another day of zero evidence.

Tick tock, as Hannity would say.

...but but Kayleigh showed us a book that supposedly has evidence.  Too bad she doesn't know how to navigate the intrenetz, or she would have posted it for ALL to see.  

Edited by daz28

5 hours ago, WideNine said:

So this guy is credible because he has MIT next to his name?

If this is the same guy, let's unpack some of his quackery shall we? He also claims to have invented email, believes in the Deep State conspiracy, is trying to get into a GOP office, etc...

https://leadstories.com/hoax-alert/2020/04/fact-check-biological-engineer-did-not-offer-medically-supported-information-in-viral-video.html

Regarding his made up claims of voting fraud:

https://leadstories.com/hoax-alert/2020/09/fact-check-shiva-ayyadurais-claim-that-massachussetts-election-officials-destroyed-over-1-million-republican-primary-ballots-is-not-true.html

I wish folks would just fact-check these stories... my sister does the same thing to me. Just like a freaking troll-bot just sends all this nonsense my way and I have to knock each one down with facts. She finally got frustrated and kicked me out of her echo chamber - thank god.

Her big one was that Gates and MIT were working on putting chips on everyone under the guise of 3rd-world healthcare so they could monitor the public. I asked her, "Do you have a mobile phone?", "Does it have GPS?", "Does it gather information on who your friends are, where you shop, what you buy, your professional connections"? 

Yes? So why on earth would someone spend time and resources building something to monitor your private life when you have already given all that privacy away and paid them for the privilege?

He actually did create email though

1 hour ago, daz28 said:

There are laws that keep the WAPO from being dishonest.  They will have to make a detraction, or be sued.  Just like your arguments to gun control, it's already illegal for them to print lies.  On the other hand, the right cites Fox news as a source, yet they aren't even a news organization.  They hide behind their listing as entertainment to guard them from the protections the WAPO doesn't have.  They LITERALLY argued in court that no sane person should believe their outlandish claims.  AND WON!

https://www.npr.org/2020/09/29/917747123/you-literally-cant-believe-the-facts-tucker-carlson-tells-you-so-say-fox-s-lawye

Well now I know what you think.  

You’re behind the obligatory “FOX NEWS!” citation by a solid year or more.  Anyone worth their salt recognized the change in reporting, change in tone and tenor as senior leadership gave way to the youth movement. 

I didn’t track it, but I’d bet 90% or more of the sites linked by our friends no longer here came from sources that have nothing to do with Fox.  There are a multitude of sources, web sites and opinion pieces for a conservative or non-liberal voter to consider.  

Fox personalities...Carlson, Hannity etc are political infotainment.  TheIr process all that different than the nightly news, 60 minutes or anything else. On the other side Rachel Maddox,  Brian Stelter, Chris Cuomo do the same thing.   

Yes, guidelines exist with the goal to keep news organizations honest, but to protect them as well. However, the insinuation that false story = litigation = win= this keeps MSM honest is incredibly naive.  Civil litigation is expensive, messy, time-consuming, technical and again, expensive.  There is also the issue of establishing damages and the relative likelihood of recovery.  Like any other behemoth, a “news” organization like the WaPo is well-verses, well-funded and most definitely intent in a scorched earth defense of its operation.  

Regardless, what’s so hard about calling out the media for *&$#ing up a story?   

As for retractions, page one news on a Monday becomes a page 9 retraction on Friday.  

There is a reason a large percentage of the public distrusts media outlets. 

17 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Well now I know what you think.  

You’re behind the obligatory “FOX NEWS!” citation by a solid year or more.  Anyone worth their salt recognized the change in reporting, change in tone and tenor as senior leadership gave way to the youth movement. 

I didn’t track it, but I’d bet 90% or more of the sites linked by our friends no longer here came from sources that have nothing to do with Fox.  There are a multitude of sources, web sites and opinion pieces for a conservative or non-liberal voter to consider.  

Fox personalities...Carlson, Hannity etc are political infotainment.  TheIr process all that different than the nightly news, 60 minutes or anything else. On the other side Rachel Maddox,  Brian Stelter, Chris Cuomo do the same thing.   

Yes, guidelines exist with the goal to keep news organizations honest, but to protect them as well. However, the insinuation that false story = litigation = win= this keeps MSM honest is incredibly naive.  Civil litigation is expensive, messy, time-consuming, technical and again, expensive.  There is also the issue of establishing damages and the relative likelihood of recovery.  Like any other behemoth, a “news” organization like the WaPo is well-verses, well-funded and most definitely intent in a scorched earth defense of its operation.  

Regardless, what’s so hard about calling out the media for *&$#ing up a story?   

As for retractions, page one news on a Monday becomes a page 9 retraction on Friday.  

There is a reason a large percentage of the public distrusts media outlets. 

I'll agree with all of that, but there are plenty of hungry lawyers out there ready to take on a lawsuit that will make them money.  Thing is having that power is no different than any other large corporation, though.  As for it being a BS story, I don't know either way.  He could have signed an affidavit, and still put out a Youtube video after.  In that sense would it be worth the legal wrangling of the WAPO to dispute it?  I have no issue holding my breath for this story.  As I said, the real issue is stories like the NY Post throwing out the Biden story, and people like Rudy twisting it into conspiracy w/o facts.  Lastly, millions and millions of people are not smart enough to understand what you and I know about Fox.  If anyone is the worst player in this 'game', it's CLEARLY them.  WAPO doesn't PRETEND to be news or hide under any guise other than they're a newspaper.  

3 hours ago, Unforgiven said:

So all the conversation going on and you go off and the only response in this thread is about a sarcastic comment? Yea... 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 11/11/2020 at 7:55 AM, aristocrat said:

Four years of democrats claiming Russia helped trump steal the election and an insane investigation. Now the democrats suddenly forget that and claim elections are perfect.  

Except...we found a whole bunch of felonies. And fraud. And absolutely Russian government involvement. And absolutely members of the Trump campaign willing for the help.

And yet, the election stood

So go ahead. If Biden is corrupt, I want to know. But so far, Guliani has been looking for over a year and the closest we've got is that Biden's son hoped to arrange a meeting, of which we have no evidence it happened. That Biden (while he was a private citizen) knew his son met with Chinese investors.

You're grasping at straws. You're pathetic

1 minute ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

Except...we found a whole bunch of felonies. And fraud. And absolutely Russian government involvement. And absolutely members of the Trump campaign willing for the help.

And yet, the election stood

So go ahead. If Biden is corrupt, I want to know. But so far, Guliani has been looking for over a year and the closest we've got is that Biden's son hoped to arrange a meeting, of which we have no evidence it happened. That Biden (while he was a private citizen) knew his son met with Chinese investors.

You're grasping at straws. You're pathetic

You're insane