Gameday Thread PreGame Week 9 Bills vs. Seahawks

Chandler#81

1 hour ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

image.thumb.png.fe708d35e8d39787e49f444b8d1d5ede.png

I just realized all the starting WR's have numbers in the teens.  Never occurred to me that none of them have numbers in the 80's. 

25 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

None of us know, but seems to me it would be worth trying Bates at C and Feliciano at G.  I think that might be our best 5 until Morse is back.  Will also be interesting to see if Boettger gets some playing time and rotates with Ford.  

6 minutes ago, Ethan in Portland said:

I just realized all the starting WR's have numbers in the teens.  Never occurred to me that none of them have numbers in the 80's. 

Really??? I feel like duke Williams is the only player in the 80s last couple years. Deonte Thompson before that. It’s actually not that rare 🤷‍♂️

1 minute ago, r00tabaga said:
Edited by r00tabaga

Just now, r00tabaga said:

Really??? I feel like duke Williams is the only player in the 80s last couple years. Deonte Thompson before that. It’s actually not that rareI feel like duke Williams is the only player in the 80s last couple years. Deonte Thompson before that. It’s actually not that rare

Its just an odd realization.  I knew their numbers just never summed it all up in my head they were all in the teens.  Not seeing the forest for the trees....

Just now, Ethan in Portland said:

Its just an odd realization.  I knew their numbers just never summed it all up in my head they were all in the teens.  Not seeing the forest for the trees....

Well technicallyyyyyyy Cole Beasley is 11 sooooo ... not a teen 😉

1 hour ago, Rocky Landing said:

I'm actually thinking that we will see our most balanced offense to date this season. It has yet to happen that either run plays, or pass plays don't significantly outnumber the other. Certainly, with their depleted running backs, and Wilson, and their WRs  playing the way they are, it isn't hard to predict the 'Hawks game plan. TOP is going to be an important factor in this game IMO, and with the recent emergence of our run game, as well as the return of Mongo, I think our run game will play an important role in that. I will say that I was surprised to see Lee inactive. But, Knox is back.

@HappyDays

Wow, was I wrong!

Edited by Rocky Landing
  • Haha (+1) 1