The weather over here

30 minutes ago, daz28 said:

Instead of draining the swamp it's called flushing the toilet.  As a disclaimer, some of them weren't bad people, but they protected the ones who were.

They weren't flushed, though.  They chose self-exile rather than tolerate posters with ideas different from their own.   I think that the Trump Cultists' hysterical predictions about a Biden presidency is a reflection of the intolerance of dissenting opinions that's part and parcel of the GOP under Trump.

• Sad 1

On 11/7/2020 at 4:09 PM, BullBuchanan said:

Has anyone noticed how nice it's been over here lately? Who wouldv'e guessed that if all you did was take out the garbage, the house wouldn't smell so much like *****?

Being that it is YOUR house does not that statement say more about your lack of sanitary sense than anything else.  

14 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Trump getting his ass rained on now, lol, you know he’s pissed 

Stop worrying about Trump's ass and worry about your own.  Soros is pissed that you failed him.

4 hours ago, RochesterRob said:

Being that it is YOUR house does not that statement say more about your lack of sanitary sense than anything else.  

Stop worrying about Trump's ass and worry about your own.  Soros is pissed that you failed him.

The adults were away for too long and racoons moved in. Like I said, we cleaned up the garbage.

Here comes the riffraff... Always so angry anymore.

Did you get that proof I wanted? Don't come back without it.

CLETUS, back under that rock! 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Plano said:

CLETUS, back under that rock! 

GOOBER, clean my windshield!!!!!!!!!!!  Or I will tell Wally on you!!!!!!

1 hour ago, BullBuchanan said:

The adults were away for too long and racoons moved in. Like I said, we cleaned up the garbage.

If there were truly adults in your household then things would never deteriorate to the point of letting in imaginary raccoons.  By the way did the raccoons bring all the empty pizza boxes, wing buckets, and empty beer cans your mom cleaned up while you were no where to be found?

2 hours ago, RochesterRob said:

GOOBER, clean my windshield!!!!!!!!!!!  Or I will tell Wally on you!!!!!!

If there were truly adults in your household then things would never deteriorate to the point of letting in imaginary raccoons.  By the way did the raccoons bring all the empty pizza boxes, wing buckets, and empty beer cans your mom cleaned up while you were no where to be found?

You seem to not be understanding the analogy.

2 hours ago, RochesterRob said:

I could careless as to what you want and may increase my presence here if I know that it bothers you.

Just be sure to bring useless banter, and all kinds of unsubstantiated crap with you.  Oh, I see you're already doing that.

11 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

You seem to not be understanding the analogy.

Maybe because you are piss poor at setting up the analogy and easily prone to crying when somebody does not play your game?

6 minutes ago, daz28 said:

Just be sure to bring useless banter, and all kinds of unsubstantiated crap with you.  Oh, I see you're already doing that.

Stop talking about yourself.  I bring great insight and humor.  I look forward to pointing out the many errors that you will make.

13 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

You'll be back as you seek out the enlightenment you can't get at present here.  Be brave and willing to learn.  

I'm sure that enlightenment is coming soon right................................................

We waited years here for all this proof of crap you guys said was coming.  When it never showed up, you cried deep state over and over and over.  Sorry, but that easy out is no longer an option.  Either support your claims, or stfu