Draft Thread

• Replies 935
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I smell a trade for the Lions...maybe they will make a deal with the Chargers????

313951[/snapback]

Well, maybe not. Charlie Rogers is probably done with football.

Once you break a collar bone, it never heals and keeps rebreaking. He's already done it twice. This is just an insurance policy (not to mention the best player in the draft).

I don't expect Rogers to make it through another NFL season healthy.

He's just stuck in a situation where the crappy teams don't feel that QB is a top need, and those teams are not in a position to take "best available" even if he ranked higher than their picks.  I'm sure he'll be happy to end up on a decent team...

Nice to see ESPN.com finally got their draft tracker fixed and working right...

313942[/snapback]

Yeah, it's just that all the reports have him as a high character guy - coachable. Questionable arm. Maybe the Tedford jinx is true. I think the big knock was shotgun passer.

Well, maybe not. Charlie Rogers is probably done with football.

Once you break a collar bone, it never heals and keeps rebreaking. He's already done it twice. This is just an insurance policy (not to mention the best player in the draft).

I don't expect Rogers to make it through another NFL season healthy.

313956[/snapback]

I think you hit it. If Rogers plays he won't last long. If I were a Lions fan I would have no trouble with this pick. As a matter of fact I would be loving it.