Draft Thread

Is it just me, or is this years draft really BORING!

314066[/snapback]

I think it's underwhelming, in light of all the pre-draft intrigue that's been discussed over the past few weeks.

I expect it to heat up now that we're moving into the real "value" range of this draft class. Philly's got to start doing something with all of those picks, and I think we'll see some trades coming up.

• Replies 935
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

are you insane?

hes the next akili smith.  not just cause he's black, but because he is so bad

314068[/snapback]

What, are you a professional scout or something? Lose the attitude. You're nothing but a fan sitting behind a computer, just as I am, and your opinions hold no more validity than anyone else's.

Definitely noticed that.  "Don't hug me, I want to be on camera..."

Vikings fans fake some enthusiam..... :w00t:  :lol:  :lol:

313887[/snapback]

When they cut to Vikings fans after they drafted James it looked like the group just woke up out of a coma. ..... They are more passive than Cardinals fans

I'd like to see us do a deal to get Matt Jones on the team. Matt Jones has the speed to do what Lee Evans does, and the size and strength to do what Eric Moulds does.

There's already a player in the NFL with that combination of size, strength, and speed. His name is Randy Moss. The difference is, that Matt Jones has never said he only plays when he feels like it.

If we take Jones this year, then next year we can upgrade ourselves at possession WR while solving salary cap problems by cutting Moulds.

314055[/snapback]

Wait a couple of seasons & we can pick him up on waivers. :w00t:

WOW.

Vikings got Erasmus James.  They improved their D big time as well.  Kudos to the Vikes and Chiefs on revamping their rosters.

314096[/snapback]

I love watching the Vikes slide every single year, but if they every had a chance to make a run, this is it. They look pretty scary.

I love watching the Vikes slide every single year, but if they every had a chance to make a run, this is it.  They look pretty scary.

314099[/snapback]

One big problem ..... Daunte is still the QB. Not sure if he's smart enough to lead the team to a title -- and I don't mean that in a racial way. He's like a black Jake Plummer,

A lot of the O-Linemen are still around.  Baas, Spencer, and Barron are all there.  Can we possibly trade TH for a 2nd and snag one of those guys?

314082[/snapback]

ESPN Radio had John Clayton on and he was saying that a third was all that was being offered for Travis.. :w00t:

What,  are you a professional scout or something?  Lose the attitude.  You're nothing but a fan sitting behind a computer,  just as I am,  and your opinions hold no more validity than anyone else's.

314083[/snapback]

oh i'm sorry, gonna cry now? relax. i was just making a point. i get excited when i discuss things

Rams snagged Alex Barron.  Mort just said that means Turley will be cut June 1.  I know he was a headache in St. Louis, and we can't afford him, but wouldnt he be nice on the left side of our line protecting JP.

314105[/snapback]

All 225 pounds of him now? :w00t:

Rams snagged Alex Barron.  Mort just said that means Turley will be cut June 1.  I know he was a headache in St. Louis, and we can't afford him, but wouldnt he be nice on the left side of our line protecting JP.

314105[/snapback]

i think he's thinking about switching to de. he weighs 240 and has back problems that won't allow him to get into a blocking position.