Draft Thread

Dude was crying and not making any sense.

The bears got themselves an emotional dumba$$

313820[/snapback]

So when you were 21 or 22, you spoke in front of millions of people after just realizing your childhood dream and being able to take care of your family? I'm sure you would have sounded like Churchill. on another note, Suzy's body makes her hot. :w00t:

• Replies 935
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So when you were 21 or 22, you spoke in front of millions of people after just realizing your childhood dream and being able to take care of your family?  I'm sure you would have sounded like Churchill.  on another note, Suzy's body makes her hot.  :lol:

313825[/snapback]

Her body makes me hot too. :w00t:

As for Benson, compare him to all the other guys being drafted. Yikes.

Dude was crying and not making any sense.

The bears got themselves an emotional dumba$$

313820[/snapback]

I agree -- WTF was this guy talking about..

Looks like a HEADCASE...

What an A**HOLE...He is now a millionare - ENJOY IT

this is looking good for the bills and trading henry so far.

313761[/snapback]

absa tutely. arizona has no chance of a good back in the first. i think travis is better than the next tier. do we not push for more????? i think w/o the run on backs, maybe we just get a pick. or maybe we are forced to work w/ the eagles. now we can get lj, plus the swap of 2nds. thoughts?

I agree -- WTF was this guy talking about..

Looks like a HEADCASE...

What an A**HOLE...He is now a millionare - ENJOY IT

313831[/snapback]

if i was the bears gm i would not have been psyched w/ that interview.

he played the racial card, the respect card, and cried. d'oh

can i swap with Tampa?

And this is the first draft I have actually watched. I'm trying to write 2 papers (easily distracted) and this draft takes forever. The Bills have to do something cool. Please make it exciting. :lol: And how bout rapid fire 40 second clock for the round. That would makes things interesting, if your pick isn't in your have to wait. :w00t:

if i was the bears gm i would not have been psyched w/ that interview.

he played the racial card, the respect card, and cried.  d'oh

can i swap with Tampa?

313839[/snapback]

Benson is an idiot. He broke into someone's apartment last year in Austin to steal (or steal back, depending on who you believe) a television.

Also, he completely disappeared against OU each of the past 2 seasons so I won't be surprised if he can't take his game to the next level.

And this is the first draft I have actually watched.  I'm trying to write 2 papers (easily distracted) and this draft takes forever.  The Bills have to do something cool.  Please make it exciting.  :lol:  And how bout rapid fire 40 second clock for the round.  That would makes things interesting, if your pick isn't in your have to wait.  :w00t:

313841[/snapback]

Don't worry. The Vikes pick soon and those morons are known for passing on first round picks and allowing teams to rapidly jump ahead of them.