Draft Thread

• Replies 935
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you notice him push off that woman (sister? girlfriend?) so he could preen for the camera?  I was thinking the same thing.  NOT a team guy.

PTR

313871[/snapback]

I know. I didn't mean to sound like a jerk before, but he just looks like the kind of player I WOULDN'T want on my football team

What do you all make of Mike Williams not getting picked yet?  He's Mel's numero uno!

PTR

313876[/snapback]

He's big, but he's got average speed and has been out of football for a year. He may turn out to be a great pro, but it would not suprise me if he has to wait quite a while before hearing his name called today.

Did you notice him push off that woman (sister? girlfriend?) so he could preen for the camera?  I was thinking the same thing.  NOT a team guy.

PTR

313871[/snapback]

Definitely noticed that. "Don't hug me, I want to be on camera..."

Vikings fans fake some enthusiam..... :w00t::lol::D

there's no reason to trade up though if the next 10 teams don't want him .... maybe chiefs or saints could take him, otherwise he's falling to green bay

313870[/snapback]

Sure there is if teams like Clevland and others are trying to move out of the second round and jump ahead of St.Louis and GB.

Sure there is if teams like Clevland and others are trying to move out of the second round and jump ahead of St.Louis and GB.

313889[/snapback]

If the Brownies trade up right now they take a defensive player like LB Johnson or one of the DEs. I bet as soon as the draft gets into the teens that a bunch of DEs start to go

<phone rings> Hello, Bills Draft room

Hi, Tom...Denny Green here...okay, okay. You can have Shelton and we swap #2's for Travis.

Uh, Denny...that was yesterday. The price for Travis just went up.

What do you mean???

PTR