This team is battle tested and finds ways to win

Hebert19

Ya.  Would i love a blow out once in a while.  ***** ya.  But I think whatsost in all the complaining about how bad they have played is that where there is a chance to win a game...they usually find a way.  Or at least give themselves a chance.  Look at the wins they have had over last 2 years.  Should the games have been close.  No.  But does Josh find a way to get yet another game winning 4th warmer score.  Yes.  

This team is battle tested which will bode well for them when the weather is ugly and we are in games that mean something.  

A lot of heart on the squad.  

Having said all this.  Its taking years off my life and liver!!!!!

• Like (+1) 5

i am terrified at our next 4 games vs miami's next 5 games. They look good and we look about the same IMO. they face noone and we face seahawks cards steelers niners. I LOVE this team, i love this coach and i love allen. They need to step it up though if we want to win the division, its not the patriots we need to worry abouti am terrified at our next 4 games vs miami's next 5 games. They look good and we look about the same IMO. they face noone and we face seahawks cards steelers niners. I LOVE this team, i love this coach and i love allen. They need to step it up though if we want to win the division, its not the patriots we need to worry about

1 minute ago, cDAVIS said:

i am terrified at our next 4 games vs miami's next 5 games. They look good and we look about the same IMO. they face noone and we face seahawks cards steelers niners. I LOVE this team, i love this coach and i love allen. They need to step it up though if we want to win the division, its not the patriots we need to worry abouti am terrified at our next 4 games vs miami's next 5 games. They look good and we look about the same IMO. they face noone and we face seahawks cards steelers niners. I LOVE this team, i love this coach and i love allen. They need to step it up though if we want to win the division, its not the patriots we need to worry about

Your record is skipping.

• Haha (+1) 7

25 minutes ago, cDAVIS said:

Dolphins will lose next week.  They will need to do way more on offense than they did today to even be competitive there. 

26 minutes ago, cDAVIS said:

I'm not sure you can use the Cardinals against us and not them.

The Dolphins rode a special teams touchdown and defensive touchdown to surprise the Rams -- that's not sustainable.

93 yards and 1 touchdown isn't beating the Bengals or Chargers 9 times out of 10 with the way their rookies are playing, let alone the Chiefs, Raiders or Cardinals (all are on the Dolphins remaining schedule). And don't forget they've already dropped two divisional games.

This team is winning their divisional games, 6-2, and has a couple quality wins against the Raiders and Rams -- two teams that are well in the playoff hunt. Don't understand the negativity whatsoever, JUST WIN BABY!

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Hebert19 said:

Ya.  Would i love a blow out once in a while.  ***** ya.  But I think whatsost in all the complaining about how bad they have played is that where there is a chance to win a game...they usually find a way.  Or at least give themselves a chance.  Look at the wins they have had over last 2 years.  Should the games have been close.  No.  But does Josh find a way to get yet another game winning 4th warmer score.  Yes.  

This team is battle tested which will bode well for them when the weather is ugly and we are in games that mean something.  

A lot of heart on the squad.  

Having said all this.  Its taking years off my life and liver!!!!!

Battle-tested? That was one lucky turnover that was the difference. That was an ultra conservative game plan by a coaching staff that fears The Hoodie. This team has lost their mojo on offence and is handling #17 like a rookie lately. With no Gilmore this offence should have attacked the Pats out of the gate. Instead we chickened out and let a ***** Pats team hang around.  Allen needs an uptempo pace to get into a groove. Coaching gets an F today for retreating for 4 quarters. 

3 minutes ago, tannins said:

Battle-tested? That was one lucky turnover that was the difference. That was an ultra conservative game plan by a coaching staff that fears The Hoodie. This team has lost their mojo on offence and is handling #17 like a rookie lately. With no Gilmore this offence should have attacked the Pats out of the gate. Instead we chickened out and let a ***** Pats team hang around.  Allen needs an uptempo pace to get into a groove. Coaching gets an F today for retreating for 4 quarters. 

Ooooo...K.  

We moved the ball well and scored enough points to win.  The weather dictated what we did on offense and it worked. 

You are one of those guys that expects us to throw for 300 every game and win by 14.  Not gonna happen. 

Got news for ya.  Buffalo will never have a QB mvp.  Weather after October doesn't allow for it. 

We're winning games in multiple ways now. Last week we shut down the Jets with suffocating defense. This week we turned into a mauling running team. We're flexible and not afraid to go after opponent weaknesses even if it's not our strength. That's a sign of a good team.

• Thank you (+1) 1