Great Game!

PatsFanNH

2 hours ago, PatsFanNH said:

I e been a Pats fan since Tony Eason and the 86 Pats. I will be a fan till the day I die. They are my team. 

I remember him only because I got his starting lineup for Christmas one year. 

Tony-Eason-SLU-Figure.jpg?resize=229,250

I got other not so notable division rival starting lineups in my collection including Mickey Shuler and Mark Clayton.  

29 minutes ago, Victory Formation said:

It will be super interesting to see what McDaniels & Belichick do with a high end QB prospect — that much I must see!

Imagine Lawrence with them. Hey a fan can dream right! Lol

24 minutes ago, benderbender said:

I remember him only because I got his starting lineup for Christmas one year. 

Tony-Eason-SLU-Figure.jpg?resize=229,250

I got other not so notable division rival starting lineups in my collection including Mickey Shuler and Mark Clayton.  

He was destroyed by the Bears D in the SB. I think he had potential as a QB but after that SB he became the Turtle.. 

4 hours ago, PatsFanNH said:

Good win for Buffalo!  I wasn’t disappointed in my team they played hard and Meyers and Byrd made Cam look good makes me hopeful that if we get a good QB in the draft we will be elite again.

Enjoy the year Buffalo you are the class of the East, we will come back for our East throne next year ;).  

again great Game and great play cause that fumble for the win!

Thanks 

Cam Newton did look good IMO. QB's giving their bodies up for the team get the ball punched out sometimes.

Trust me when I say Bills fans know the feeling.

Good game Buddy

4 hours ago, PatsFanNH said:

I e been a Pats fan since Tony Eason and the 86 Pats. I will be a fan till the day I die. They are my team. 

One of my all time favorite experiences was attending a one-man play written and performed by Tony Eason's younger brother, Bo Eason.

Really, really, really good.  Funny, intense, and moving in turns.

I liked Tony Eason and always wondered what went wrong for him and if it was something today's medical treatment could have resolved.

2 hours ago, PatsFanNH said:

I will say I wish he would start Stidham. Let’s see what the kid has and if he stinks we know we need a QB. But ya BB has earned a lot of good will here... to all the people calling them cheaters, we all have embraced the dark side mantra. :) 

Thanks for being classy.  I think BB already knows Stidham stinks.  But going back to his time in Cleveland, he has no problem pulling the plug on a fading vet to give a young QB a look.  

I think he normally would have benched Cam after last week and most certainly after today if Stidham has any real potential to be a starter.

7 minutes ago, GaryPinC said:

Thanks for being classy.  I think BB already knows Stidham stinks.  But going back to his time in Cleveland, he has no problem pulling the plug on a fading vet to give a young QB a look.  

I think he normally would have benched Cam after last week and most certainly after today if Stidham has any real potential to be a starter.

If I'm B B I'm not hating how Cam Newton played today.

On 11/1/2020 at 4:50 PM, PatsFanNH said:

That O line is what makes me think with a good young QB we be dangerous again.   Like another Bill said we need that QB first.  So come on 2-14!! That gets us either Lawrence or Fields 😂 

You'll never catch the Jets, Jaguars, or Giants.  Considering how bad the Jets are & that you have to play them twice, 2-14 is next to impossible, although I'd love to see you get there & spoil the Jets shot at #1-then both of you won't catch the Jaguars & Giants. Welcome to QB hell, almost all teams go through it after their last HOF QB leaves.  

Edited by Albany,n.y.

2 hours ago, Albany,n.y. said:

You'll never catch the Jets, Jaguars, or Giants.  Considering how bad the Jets are & that you have to play them twice, 2-14 is next to impossible, although I'd love to see you get there & spoil the Jets shot at #1-then both of you won't catch the Jaguars & Giants. Welcome to QB hell, almost all teams go through it after their last HOF QB leaves.  

Jags will win one more, giants may as well.. but I was kidding.. there are 5 good QBs coming out. I just want a shot at one of them. 

On 11/1/2020 at 4:06 PM, PatsFanNH said:

You sir are a true fan. My uncle (has since passed) was a HUGE Pat's fan and lived long enough to see them succeed. Good luck.