Obama: Reclaim our values. What values?

10 hours ago, Unforgiven said:

Lol. What a dumb thing to say. I ask ...what values...hate America? racism? baby killing? looting/rioting?

I'm very curious what Hussein means.

you left out pedophilia, human trafficking, sec abuse, blackmail, extortion, drug running, money laundering

3 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

Maybe time to reign it in a bit? Take a breath, eat a doughnut, something. 

Ah, “now” is the time to reign it in. Not when an administration and family is accused of treasonous behavior. Not when a presidential candidate and president is accused of racism.  Not when the details of Obama’s involvement in the failed attempt to unseat the President is known. Not when his hand selected VP shook down a foreign government for personal gain. 

It’s just getting started. 

4 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Ah, “now” is the time to reign it in. Not when an administration and family is accused of treasonous behavior. Not when a presidential candidate and president is accused of racism.  Not when the details of Obama’s involvement in the failed attempt to unseat the President is known. Not when his hand selected VP shook down a foreign government for personal gain. 

It’s just getting started. 

I'm talking specifically about the dumb question with poor grammar BillStime style threads, 4 of which the OP started in the last day.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

I'm talking specifically about the dumb question with poor grammar BillStime style threads, 4 of which the OP started in the last day.

I don’t cast aspersions on grammar or threads started, but I’ve always felt the “shared values” crap was just that.  My view of shared values is that when Obama was elected, for example, I went about my business living with a president I respected in part (took the time to run, and his candidacy and election likely provided millions of kids and people with a thought something akin to “finally”) while finding his term(s) to be one long wet blanket of gloom.  Still, I acted like a citizen and complained privately and went on with my day. 

There is no value to share when someone like O says “F you” to me when the candidate I supported is elected. 

This thread got me involved, but if it’s not your thing that’s fine. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

Irony. Since billstime and his friends turned this board into a slum and drove everyone away.

Notice you refer to a bad poster, bad grammar and avoided the actual question.

Which mostly everyone knows...the left has no decent American values.

You will have to tattle now to squash me, that's what the left does best.

Edited by Unforgiven