And the 2024 Race Begins

18 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

lol.

everything is Putin with these dolts.

Putin appears to be involved in numerous global conflicts.

You are either for or against Putin's actions, or for or against freedom and democracy.

Don't worry, we are aware of your position.

More on Precision's post

Jill Stein launches 2024 bid as Green Party candidate

BY HANNA TRUDO 

Jill Stein announced a surprise presidential bid Thursday, seeking the Green Party’s 2024 nomination.

Stein, a physician who ran against Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump in 2016 as the Green Party’s nominee, previewed her latest run for the White House on social media and unveiled an accompanying website. 

An official launch is slated for later this month.

“Our democracy is on life support,” Stein wrote on X, formerly known as Twitter, previewing a Nov. 21 campaign kickoff.

“Belief in our political system is at historic lows and the number of Americans who feel that neither establishment party represents them is at a record high. We need real choices on the ballot, because without freedom of choice in elections, there is no democracy. It’s time to revive the promise of democracy.”

Stein wrote on her website that she is entering the presidential race “to offer people a choice outside the failed two-party system, so we can put a pro-worker, anti-war, climate emergency agenda front and center in this election and on the ballot in November.”

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4302594-jill-stein-2024-bid-green-party/

• Thank you (+1) 1

Nikki Haley: Enemy of Free Speech ? 

“If Haley hadn’t already fallen off my list of candidates I might possibly vote for in Colorado’s Republican primary next spring, she removed herself from it with extreme prejudice on Tuesday when she came out against free speech on the internet.”

https://pjmedia.com/vodkapundit/2023/11/15/nikki-haley-enemy-of-free-speech-n4923928

• Like (+1) 1

On 11/15/2023 at 10:40 AM, B-Man said:

Nikki Haley: Enemy of Free Speech ? 

“If Haley hadn’t already fallen off my list of candidates I might possibly vote for in Colorado’s Republican primary next spring, she removed herself from it with extreme prejudice on Tuesday when she came out against free speech on the internet.”

https://pjmedia.com/vodkapundit/2023/11/15/nikki-haley-enemy-of-free-speech-n4923928

https://www.marquette.edu/news-center/2023/marquette-law-school-national-survey-finds-biden-trailing-three-gop-opponents.php

She can beat Biden, but the Cult don't care 

44 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Biden won't be in the 2024 race.

1. Death

2. Near death - hospice care

3. Dems realize they can't "Weekend at Bernie's" the drooling vegetable thru a 2nd term. Not to mention the chances of Biden living thru a 2nd term is almost zero percent. Giggles is unelectable. Even many Dems can't stand her.

Just now, Gregg said:

Biden won't be in the 2024 race.

1. Death

2. Near death - hospice care

3. Dems realize they can't "Weekend at Bernie's" the drooling vegetable thru a 2nd term. Not to mention the chances of Biden living thru a 2nd term is almost zero percent. Giggles is unelectable. Even many Dems can't stand her.

Oh, you are sooth sayer! What will the NASDAQ reach in 2024? 

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Oh, you are sooth sayer! What will the NASDAQ reach in 2024? 

I am not wishing death anybody for the record. But the reality is Biden is old and not in great shape health wise. Everybody can see it. Even the Democrat loving media has constantly brought up this issue.

1 minute ago, Gregg said:

I am not wishing death anybody for the record. But the reality is Biden is old and not in great shape health wise. Everybody can see it. Even the Democrat loving media has constantly brought up this issue.

Old people these days live on and on. 80 is the new 60 

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Old people these days live on and on. 80 is the new 60 

Biden's mental decline is very obvious. Why do you think the whispers about Newsome running for President are getting louder in the media. I don't know who the Dem nominee will be, but I would be surprised if its Biden.